Oscars- Jacob Elordi

Y/N's dating Jacob Elordi, she goes with him to the Oscars.

Y/Ns POV:

I watched buildings pass by, fidgeting with my nails. Jacob took my hand," Don't peel your skin, play with my fingers." I smiled," Sorry, I'm just-" He shook his head," Anxious? I'll be with you the entire time, it's simple. We'll walk out, I'll stand next to you the entire time as everyone takes picture and we'll pass through."

I groaned, now fidgeting with his hand," You make it sound so simple, I'm not sure how you always seem so calm with people yelling at
you in every direction." He sighed," I'm still getting use to it, but being on these events make me happy, proud of myself." I held his hand," I'm proud of you, I'm glad you're proud of yourself as well."
The driver stopped, Jacob leaned over and cupped my face, kissing me passionately before the driver opened the door.

I took Jacobs hand as he reached for me. He put his arm around my waist as we walked together. We smiled most of the time, stealing glances at each other and laughing when we'd look at the exact same time. I couldn't wait to get home and look at the pictures people took.

Jacob and I finally left the outside, entering the venue and greeting others. Jacob introduced me  to his friends and previous coworkers he worked with,"Hi, I'm Y/N. It's a pleasure to meet you." I shook their hands and some even hugged me.

   Jacob leaned down to whisper in my ear," Let's go find our seats." We waved goodbye to everyone and sat down. I fidgeted with my jewelry, stopping before Jacob noticed so he wouldn't worry.
   "Are you okay?" I nodded," Yes, just happy to have you by my side, thank you." He smiled and held my hand, his other hand resting on my thigh.  He leaned over to whisper in my ear again like earlier," I love you so much." I smiled, kissing him softly," I love you too."