Mistakes-Nate Jacobs

Y/N and Nate broke up three weeks ago. Shes babysitting Theo for tonight and until tomorrow night while his parents went out.

Y/N POV:

I tucked Theo in, turning off the light and closing the door. I walked to the kitchen, me and his mom had gotten close after the last time I came, she wouldn't mind if I got a couple of glasses of wine and I'd tell her when she was back.

I groaned as the bell rang, I covered my bathing suit with a pink silk cardigan. I opened the door,"Hey." Nate stood with flowers in his hands," Hey. Can I come in?" I nodded and walked towards the couch.

"Can we talk?" I shrugged, I didn't know what to say to him. I missed him so much. I loved everything about Nate. I don't know why he had such a hold onto me. It frustrates me.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I love you so much, I know you're tired of hearing the same excuses but I really wanna be better for you. Please." He has his head down in guilt, he was embarrassed.

I was speechless. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him, even when he should feel that way. Embarrassed, guilty, upset, angry. I wrapped my arms around his torso," I love you too."

I know Nates honestly the worst, but he's easily the love of my life. No one excites me the way he does. Did.

He rested his chin on my head," Please give me another chance to prove to you that I want to make it up to you. I love you so much Y/N. I'd do anything for you." His breath was unsteady as he spoke, he was anxious for my response.

I moved my head and kissed him, It was so hard to control myself around him. He made me unfold so easily, and fast.

I pulled away," I'm going for a swim, do you want to join me?" I held his hand as I walked to the backyard, putting the cardigan on the floor and stepping in.

Nate took off his shoes and shirt, stepping in with me. We walked to the middle, I wrapped my legs around his waist as we walked to the deeper side, the water barely passing his stomach. I laid my head on his shoulder," I did miss you too Nate. I'll give you as much chances as possible if it means I can have you by my side."