Perfect -Jacob Elordi

Y/N and Jacob host a party in celebration of Jacob getting the main character in a show, they also announce that they're also expecting a baby soon.

Third person:

Y/N checked herself out in the mirror, Jacob wrapped his arms around her waist," I can't believe I'm pregnant. I just hope we have a
healthy pregnancy." Y/N circled her stomach, excited for when her bump would begin to show in a few months.

Jacob smiled, he was so in love with Y/N. He couldn't wait to tell their kids how they met, how they got married, found out and announced their pregnancy. Everything's perfect with Y/N, because she's perfect.

Y/N looked up in the mirror at him," Baby?" Jacob had zoned out," Sorry, I zoned out.." He turned her around and kissed her," I was just saying how I was excited and hope for the best."
Jacob nodded," It'll be perfect."

Y/N grabbed his arm," Shall we head downstairs and greet everyone? We shall not have them waiting." Jacob nodded," We shall, after you m'lady." She laughed at Jacob trying to mimic her accent," You aren't very funny."

Jacob rolled his eyes as they walked down the stairwell," I made you laugh didn't I? Thought so." Y/N softly nudged him," Hi everyone! Sorry to keep you all waiting!" She held onto Jacobs arm, kissing everyone on the cheek as they greeted.

They decided to invite their main friends and close family. They were extremely excited about their families though.

Everyone headed to the dining room, sitting down and congratulating Jacob on his new role, and congratulating Y/N on just finishing her final season.

Y/N and Jacob sat next to each other, holding hands under the table like a couple of middle schoolers who were all nervous about holding hands for the first time. Except this time, it was announcing a pregnancy that would shock social media and everyone here.

Y/N turned to whispered to Jacob," Should we announce it now?" Jacob giggled like a four year old and nodded.

Jacob cleared his throat loudly and put his hand up," Hey everyone, one quick thing before they bring out desert." He waited for everyone to stop their conversations before continuing. He looked over at Y/Ns hand, smiling at the ring with a big diamond on her hand.

They had this all planned out. Jacob would say just some quick news, and Y/N and Jacob would begin to say how grateful she was that everyone made it, then a server would bring it out a big cake that had the writing," Who's pregnant?" and under everyone's plate would be pictures of the ultrasound scan. They also put a few hidden cameras around the dining room to record this memory.

Y/N held onto his hand tightly, nodding. She smiled," I just wanted to say how grateful I am that everyone made it and thank you for everything." The cake was served in the middle of the table, everyone leaned up to take a look at the writing, each one by one gasping at the writing and their head jumping up to Y/N and Jacob.

Y/N watched as her mum and dad took a solid minute to read the writing on the cake," Holy shit- Y/N!" Her mum jumped out of her seat and rushed towards Y/N, taking Y/N out of the seat and hugging her tightly.

Everyone blurted out," You're pregnant?!" Jacob smiled," Check under your plates." They all lifted their plates, gasping at the picture. Jacobs parents rushed up to the two of them, hugging Jacob tightly and congratulating the two of them.

Jacob and Y/Ns mom held hands," We're gonna be grandmas!". Jacob wrapped his arm around Y/N," The baby's supposedly due around June!" Y/N announced and Jacob smiled," It's gonna be in our birthday month, we're that perfect.".

Y/N nudged Jacob, wrapping her arms around his neck as she stood on her tippy toes kissing him. She was so excited to finally begin a new chapter, except this time they'd have a mini them. Perfect.