Meeting her-Nate Jacobs

Zion was a friend of Nate from the football team, he took Y/N to see a movie with a group of friends.
At the square: Y/N POV:

I got out the car, Zion put his arm around me as we walked over outside the movie theatre.

Zion pulled out his phone, checking the time," They should be here soon, It's a little colder then I thought." I nodded, no shit. Did you not check the weather. I smiled," Yeah I had no idea it would get chilly tonight."

Zion stared down at me," You should've brought a jacket." I looked around at the busy street waiting for his friends to arrive," I'll be fine-" Zion cut me off shaking his head," If you think i'm giving you mine you're funny.."

My eyes widened, did he really just say that.. God could this night go on any slower.

I looked away from him," Ok." Finally Zion waved his arm," Nate! What's up!" I stayed concentrated at the cars passing ahead, they seemed to go so slow.

Nate cleared his throat," Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Nate." I looked up, immediately noticing his height. I smiled," Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N."

His eyes widened as I looked up at him.

NATES POV:
How in the world did Zion pull her. I wonder if she's talking to him out of pity.

I shook her hand," How tall are you?" She hadn't let go of my hand yet. She pushed the hair out of her face with her other hand," Around 5'3, why?" I smiled at our height difference.

I shook my head," Just wondering."
I completely forgot about Zion until I glanced over to see the stare he was giving at our hands still held. I let go of hers and walked over to the group of guys and their girlfriends they'd brought to see the movie.

I walked to the ticket booth, offering to purchase everyone's ticket for the movie. Zion refused,"I've got it thanks man." Y/N looked over at Zion, going to the ticket booth and purchasing a ticket for himself.
She walked over towards him," You only got one?" Zion scoffed," Did you think I was buying yours or something?" She looked embarrassed for thinking he would've.

No way this guy was trying to get with Y/N, he was acting like a moron. I bought another ticket, handing it over to Y/N. She looked up at me handing her the ticket," Thank you, here." She pulled her wallet out and unzipped it.

I shook my my head and placed my hand over hers," Don't worry about it." She smiled," Thank you Nate." Zion walked over towards Y/N, putting his arm around her.

She scoffed and pushed his arm off her waist," Yeah.. get your hands off my ass." Zion put his hands in his pockets," What's with your attitude all of a sudden."

Y/N POV:
I shrugged," Was your ideal date to ask me out to watch a movie, ask me to pick you up, not even buy me a ticket or be rude about giving me your jacket even though I did not want it because you smell horrible."

Zion looked up at the group of guys and girls around us," Whatever bitch, I'm out of here." He ripped his ticket and threw it onto the floor. I looked up at Nate and his friends," Sorry, It was nice meeting all of you. Have a good night." I put the money in Nate's pocket, knowing if I offered it he would've refused.

I walked out of the line heading inside the theatre, Nate grabbed my arm," Stay anyways, have fun with me. I promise you won't regret it."
I looked up at him," Okay." He smiled, walking behind me.

Nate opened the door for me, buying a drink and popcorn for us to share. He was smooth, smart, extremely attractive and his humor was perfect. I wonder if I'd count this as a date. Nate and I sat in the back corner of the theatre. He put his arm around me, I didn't mind.

In fact, I liked it.
I couldn't pay attention to the movie seeing how luckily I was at the moment. I was sitting next to Nate Jacobs, 6'5, football captain, and he had his around me after his team mate ruined his chance with me.

I turned to whisper in Nates ear, having to stand up a little to reach him," Thanks for making me stay, I'm surprised you're not a jerk." The smell of his cologne was nice, Id hope it linger on my clothes after we left.

He smirked," I'm glad you let me. I'm surprised you're not a jerk either, most of the girls Zion would try to get with were bitches. No offense."
I turned to him," None taken."

He grabbed my hand," Do you wanna get out of here and walk around?" I nodded," Lead the way Nate." He smiled and grabbed my hand, passing everyone and throwing the food in the trash.
He took off his jacket, putting it around me," It's chilly, and I have a sweater so don't worry. I was getting a little hot in there if I'm honest."

Nate put his arm around my shoulder, he was on the left side of the sidewalk. Gentlemen.
He looked down at me," Would you be free tomorrow?" I faced him," What'd you have in mind?" He shrugged," What's your favorite hobbies?" I turned back to the street," Do you wanna bike around the beach tomorrow?"

He smiled," Biking around the beach on a Saturday sounds perfect. Bring your bathing suit and an extra change of clothes incase, I like the water." We smiled," Good idea."