Comfort-Nate Jacobs

Nate gets in an argument with his dad after he came home wasted.
Nate calls Y/N to spend the night.

Y/NS POV:
I groaned, reaching over to the night stand for my phone that was ringing," Hello?" A shaky voice responded,"Can you come over please? Spend the night?" I put the phone away from my ear checking who it was,"Nate? Are you okay?"

He took deep breathes," Could I come over or could you spend the night at mines please, I just really need you right now." I got out of bed, running to grab my Victoria Secret duffel bag, throwing clothes in as I nodded," Yes, I'm on my way-"

Nate sounded like he was on the verge of crying, nothing makes him this upset unless it was his dad.
I grabbed my shoes and threw on a pair of pink sweatpants a crop top. My parents never notice when I leave, so I didn't bother saying anything.

  "I'll come get you and we can go to a hotel, stay there for the weekend." Nate suggested," Whatever works for you, I could just come over and we can go out somewhere in the morning if you'd like."

    Nate sighed," Y-yeah. Just come spend the night at mines and we'll be out all day tomorrow so bring extra clothes and I have your makeup bag here so you don't have to bring anything." I looked at myself in the mirror,"  I don't have an extra makeup bag at your house?"

Nate groaned," It was a surprise I just spoiled it for you- Fuck. I'm sorry, I was giving it to you this weekend. You'd left your bag here when you came once and I got you those charlotte tilbury things you've been talking about."

   I smiled," You're so sweet. I'll be over in less then 10 minutes, I'll text you once i'm there."

NATES POV:

Y/N hung up on me, I sat up on the bed. I wanted to get up and start punching the walls so hard. It made me so frustrated the way Cal got me so angry.

   Y/N flashed her lights outside my window, I walked out of my room opening the door for Y/N. I grabbed her bags and put my arm around her, opening the front door and letting her walk first upstairs.

   Y/N sat on my bed, watching me as I put her bags down near the closet.
    I sat down next to her, laying my head on her chest. Y/N sighed, wrapping her arms around me.
She rubbed my back," Do you wanna talk about it?" I continued to stare at the wall," Cal."
   She stayed quiet," Okay." She knew that I didn't get along with my dad, and she didn't ask anything else about the argument we'd gotten into.
   I laid down, staring at the lamp on my nightstand as I wrapped my arm around Y/N.
She's only ever made me feel alive, handsome, intelligent, and in love these past three years. She was the type of girl who would do anything to see me smile, to see me laugh, to see me happy with her.

Y/N scooted up higher, putting her face into my neck and kissing me. She took a deep breath," Tomorrow, we're gonna go out all day and I'm paying so god help me Nate if you tell me otherwise I will throw you out your own truck. We're gonna stay for the sunset, lay down in the sand and stargaze."
I smiled and kissed her forehead. I looked down at her,"Okay. Goodnight baby, thank you for coming over. I'll make it up to you soon."