Friends-Nate Jacobs

Nate introduces Y/N to his friends, but he's a little worried because his friends are douchebags.

At Nates House

Nate fidgeted with his watch and waited for Y/N to finish getting dressed. He looked up and saw Y/N struggling to tie her heels,"Give me you're foot." Nate wrapped the tie around her ankle and tied it. Doing the same with her other heel.

  Y/N smiled, hugging him tightly after she put her leg down," Thank you." Nate wrapped his arms around her back," Of course."
    Y/N looked up from his chest," Should we get going?" Nate shook his head," If you get cold I'll give you my jacket." She smiled, regardless of his jacket being huge.

Mckays House
Nate wrapped his arm around Y/N, protecting her from everyone as they pushed pass bystanders at the party. He walked to the bar, pouring Y/N and himself a drink," You okay?"
Y/N nodded.

   Nate spilt some of his drink on Y/N as Mckay and a few other guys grabbed his arm," Yo! You came!" Y/N jumped at the cold alcohol," Yea-Yeah I came! Hold on," Nate grabbed a few
paper towels and handed it to Y/N, trying to help dry up the drink on her dress.

   Y/N grabbed Nate's arm," It's nothing, really." Nate stopped," Sorry, Yeah I- I came. This is Y/N, my girlfriend."  They eyed Y/N up and down, checking out her body.

  Y/N held onto Nates arm, realizing he'd get fessed up with how everyone looked at her. She grabbed his neck and pulled him down, kissing him passionately as he lifted her leg onto his hip.
She loves to reassure Nate that she was his, and nothing would get in the way of them.

The guys stayed quiet," I'll be back. I'm gonna find the girls." He grabbed her arm one last time and kissed her, letting her wander off into the crowd.

Nate made a cocky smirk as he turned to his friends," I'm not giving up on that one." They all wrapped their arms around him and pushed him," You tapping that?" Nate laughed awkwardly and tried to avoid the question," Are you guys going to the next game?"

Y/N searched around, finally finding Maddy, Cassie, Kate, and Lexi. She rushed towards Maddy," Maddy! Oh my god you look so good." Maddy spinner around, kissing Y/N on the cheek," Where's Nate?" I pointed towards the corner, Nate was easy to find since he was taller then basically anyone at the party.

She nodded," See him! Let's go take some shots!" Y/N smiled and followed the girls, going to the table and taking two shots, licking lime and salt off Cassie's chest, they all loved to play around at party's. It was hilarious watching peoples reactions.

Nate walked over to Y/N, grabbing her waist," Hey, don't drink too much that I can't find you when we leave, do be safe." He kissed her forehead, giving her hand to the girls," Do not let her out your sight."

Three hours later: 2:49 AM
The party was still raging, Nate was beginning to get tired," Yo, I think I'm gonna go find Y/N and head home." He dabbed up everyone and side hugged them," See you at school." He waved goodbye to them and looked around the party.

He asked around, majority knew who Y/N was but they didn't know where she'd gone. Some pointed towards the backyard, specifically the pool..

Y/N was still in her dress, but in the pool. Her undergarments were visible, Nate sighed and walked over to the girls sitting around the pool," Y/N, come on. Y/N, please just get out the pool."

Nate rolled his eyes," Y/N. It's late, let's head home." She lifted her head, her eyes lighted with enjoyment at the sight of him," Nate!" She swam towards the edge of the pool, reaching for his arm as he picked her up out of the pool and held her close.

Mckay came outside with a towel," Figured someone would get drunk enough to get in." He waved bye to them as he headed inside. Nate wrapped the gray towel around her," Let's go, say bye to them." Y/N turnt around, giving a big smile," Adios bebe's!"

Nate held her close as they walked outside towards his truck," I guess you didn't need my jacket tonight, but definitely a towel." She smiled," I'm not gonna drink for a solid month.".