Kissing Booth-Jacob Elordi

Y/Ns starring as Elle Evans and Jacob is Noah Flynn in the new movie Kissing Booth. They have to go on set to shoot a couple scenes today.

Y/NS POV:
I stared at Jacob brushing his teeth and wondered how he wasn't on the floor gouging his eyes out. I was exhausted from last night.

Jacob turned to me, "Why are you staring so hard at me?" I sighed," Sorry, I'm just not in the mood to shoot, I'm worn out." He slipped his arm behind my back and lifted me up onto him," Jacob! Let me down!" He shook his head and continued to hold me while he brushed his teeth.

  I gave up after the one time I asked knowing he wouldn't let me down," Hand me my toothbrush please." Jacob reached over and squeezed toothpaste on mine, placing it in my hand.

  Jacob rinsed his mouth with mouthwash and left it next to me. Finally, he placed me down and kissed my forehead. I yawned," Thanks."
I followed after him to the closet, grabbing a pair of sweatpants, a crop top, and black low dunks.
  Jacob eyed me up and down," You're so beautiful." I nudged him," As you are handsome. Are you ready to go?" Jacob nodded and grabbed my hand, locking the door behind us as we left the apartment.

  ON SET: JACOBS POV:

I pulled the keys out the ignition and slipped them in my pocket. We stepped out the range rover and I wrapped my arm around her neck.  Y/N looked up at me as we walked over to the field," Everywhere we go, you always have your arm around me or you're holding my hand. It's cute." I rolled my eyes and waved to our cast as I pushed the door open.

Our producer greeted us," Hello Y/N, Hi Jacob! Go follow the two ladies over there by the vanity, they're gonna get you guys ready to film." I nodded," Okay, but is there any-"

Jacob twirled me around, his arm around my back," Coffee at your service." I smiled and kissed him as he leaned down to do the same.
Our producer yawned," Okay you two hurry and get ready!" I pulled away from Jacob and rushed over to the vanity.

Finally finishing the scenes: Jacobs POV:

I sat back into the chair, watching as Y/N walked to me. Y/N groaned," They said the skirt would be small, but small was a understatement. My whole ass is out in this lil skirt." I turned her around," Can't believe everyone's seeing what I get to see, I guess I'm the lucky one to see it in person."

Y/N nudged my arm off her waist," Shut up Jacob, this is embarrassing." She groaned as she walked off the her room. I waited outside the door for her to undress so we could get going.

I knocked after not hearing any movement for a couple minutes," You okay in there?" She stayed silent for another minute," Y/N?" I asked once again.

Y/N sighed," This skirt won't come off. I'm about to go insane if this doesn't come off. Come in." I opened the door, watching Y/N slouched on the floor with her shoes off. I couldn't contain my laughter and closed the door behind me.
I sighed and picked her up, unzipping her skirt effortlessly. She gasped in relief," Oh my god, I thought we'd have to just end up cutting this shit with scissors."