"Just-just do the dishes Remus. We're going to be right over there. If these dishes don't get done, we are going to have problems" Virgil said. They both loved Remus with all of their hearts, and in a way, his stubbornness was something that made them adore him even more-but those dishes just really needed to be done.

So, they walked out of the kitchen and Remus was forced to begin the process of washing the dishes. He bit his lip as he turned on the sink. He whimpered a little bit, crossing his legs and bouncing as he plugged the sink and put some dish soap in there.

The water began to sudd as the sink filled with water. He took a shaky breath, moved the faucet to the other side of the two sink compartments, rolled up his sleeves, and began to wash the dishes, first was a large pot that he had to fill with the sink water, then wash with the sponge.

The splashing, the scrubbing, the faucet running full force was almost too much to handle. He watched as the water moved in gentle waves as his arms moved inside of it. This was torture. He emptied the pot, and watched as the water ran down the drain on the other side of the sink, and the noise, god, the noise- his heart began to speed up, and so did his breathing as he moaned and squirmed.

He grabbed the spray nozzle and began to spray the bubbles off of the pot, and it made his knees weak as they buckled together. He hung it onto the drying rack and moved onto the next dish.

Stepping back to the sink made his heavy bladder revolt, a sharp pang stinging through his lower abdomen.

His breaths were shaky as he washed the next frying pan, scrubbing as fast as he could to just get it over with. Gosh, how did he always do this to himself? He got into these desperate situations way too often, as he waited until the last minute a lot.

"Guys, please, can I just go for a sec, i'm about to we-" he began to call over the sound of the water, his voice high and just about as shaky as his body.

"Remus! No more talking, just finish the damn dishes!" Janus yelled back from the living room.

Remus's eyes filled with tears because he was so frustrated, he had to pee really bad, and his boyfriends wouldn't listen to him!

He rinsed off the next dish, sniffling. He actually finished a few more as he shook and cried and squirmed. His legs were in constant movement as he shifted his weight, squeezed his thighs together and crossed his ankles.

With just a few more dishes left, It was too much for him, he just couldn't handle it anymore. His knees buckled together as he slid down a fell onto them. He gasped loudly, shoving his hands between his crotch as he held himself. His breathing was erratic, his eyes were wide, and no matter how hard he squeezed, a leak got through.

The sound of the running water was torturing his ears, and he squeezed his hands between his thighs as he cupped himself. He stood up quiveringly as he trembled, continuing his intense potty dance.

He quickly tried to finish the last few dishes, sloppily washing them, and quickly rinsing them off.

"I'm finished!" He exclaimed, turning off the faucet, preparing to make a mad dash to the bathroom when he was given the all-clear.

Janus turned around, looking at the dishes on the rack, "dry them and put them away."

But Remus couldn't. He just couldn't. Janus expected him to walk around the kitchen like this? No. He could not, that was a request that was out of this world crazy, and Remus just couldn't handle the pressure, which, now that he knew he was still so far away from relief, he just couldn't handle as it grew.

His eyes were wide as he stared at Janus, and suddenly, all of his squirming stopped. He quickly doubled over, and grabbed himself tightly. He was done for. He was about to piss himself, and Janus was still watching. Janus watched in horror as a dark wet patch began to grow around Remus's hands where he was tightly holding himself.

Remus quickly looked for his options-Janus's mouth-no, he wouldn't be able to convince him quick enough. The bathroom? Too far away. His time was literally up as he realized the sink was his only option. He hopped onto the counter, scrambling to get on his knees and undo his zipper.

His hands fumbled around for just a little too long, because as he took his hands away from his groin, he began to uncontrollably soak himself. When he finally undid his jeans, he forcefully cut his stream off so he wouldn't spurt all over the counter. He couldn't hold it back for long though, as the flood gates were far too damaged already to not burst open.

He positioned himself and moaned loudly in relief as his harsh spray began to go down the drain. His piss was dark and practically fuming with the sheer force of it, and Remus had never had a better piss in his entire life.

By now, Virgil was also looking on, and both him and Janus were watching with shock, and feeling quite guilty that they hadn't listened to Remus. They forced him to do dishes while he had to piss like a racehorse, and he nearly wet himself.

Well, he kinda did wet himself, they'd both decided, because his underwear were more than likely soaked through, they had a perfect view of his ass from where he was on his knees facing away from them toward the sink, and it was very, very wet. They could only imagine that the front was thirty times worse.

They watched as he literally began to sob with relief, pissing full force into the sink, and they couldn't even be bothered to chastise him for it. "Oh my god, that feels so good!" He exclaimed, muttering curses under his breath.

He continued to go until his thick gush became a small stream, and it was slowly cut off. A harsh shiver went up and down Remus's spine as he felt his bladder was now deflated and empty. He tucked himself back into his pants, turned the sink on to wash his piss down the drain, and wash his hands. He hopped down from the counter, and sat on the floor, closing his eyes, and leaning his head back.

Virgil and Janus silently walked into the kitchen, and sat down on either side of Remus, in attempts to try and make him feel better.

"Babe, we're so sorry, we really had no idea-" Virgil began, but now it was Remus's turn to cut him off.

"Y-yeah! Because you guys kept on yelling at me every single time I tried to tell you!" He snapped, covering his face and wiping the tears away.

Janus had no idea what to say to make things better, or if he even could make things better-because Remus seemed genuinely upset for once, and even seemed kind of embarrassed.

"Remus. We should have listened to you, we know...and we truly are very sorry.." Janus rubbed his hand on Remus's shoulder, trying to offer comfort, "hey, how about we get into some comfy Pj's and watch the new Scream movie?"

"What about the dishes?" Remus asked bitterly

"They can wait, i'm sure" Virgil smiled, pecking him on the cheek.

"Okay.." Remus sniffled, getting up to go change. He really was wet...

"I'm-uh..sorry for pissing in the sink" he said awkwardly to his boyfriends, who were also getting changed.

"It's fine. You didn't really have any other options" Janus said.

"Anyways, so, the only thing that will make me feel better is fucking during the death scenes in the movie-"

"Remus are you serious?" Virgil asked dryly.

"Deadly" he replied with a smirk and an eye brow wriggle.

They just smiled at him and agreed, and it really was some good sex to he honest.