Marking His Territory

Remus shifted up and down from where he sat in his puppy position, shifting and whimpering, closing his quaking thighs around his member to take the edge off of his bladder. He knew that he should ask his master if he could go pee. He knew he would take him out to the garden to 'water the flowers' and maybe even tease him a little bit before so, but no.

He wanted to he naughty.

Not that he wasn't usually naughty-but even just simply thinking about what he was about to do was giving him nervous chills of anticipation that ran up and down his spine.

He was going to pee inside. He wasn't sure where, but it was just a plan, he could always back out if he wanted to. Which he just might, angry Logan was scary Logan. Though, it was fun to tick him off..

When they got into pet play, which they had been doing all day that day, Remus was left in a leash and collar, with no other items of clothing at all. At the moment, Remus was leashed to a mini pole they had in their living room next to the couch, so he couldn't hint to Logan even if he wanted to. Logan was doing work.

He whimpered and woofed a couple of times because just sitting there doing nothing was far too boring for his jolting bladder. Logan came into the room quickly, wondering what could be wrong, before he gasped, and sped walked over to undo the leash, "oh! I'm so sorry Remus, I truly didn't intend to leave you there for so long, I got so caught up in my work"

He petted his head softly in apology, and Remus leaned into the touch, smiling. He trotted over on all fours to his water bowl, and drank and drank and drank. He whimpered, looking up at Logan with puppy dog eyes, asking for more water.

"Oh, but of course, pet" Logan said, feeling guilty for leaving Remus's water bowl out of reach for so long. Though he supposed, if it was really bad, Remus would have safe-worded, so he didn't feel too incredibly bad.

He gave Remus his water-bowl, and Remus put his 'paw' on his leg in thanks.

Logan smiled, and filled his food bowl as well, before going back to the bedroom.

As soon as Remus wasn't in Logan's sight anymore, he let out a soft sigh, wondering how the hell Logan hadn't seen his bulging bladder. Remus put his arms between his legs and held himself in desperation. He'd been drinking all day, every chance he got, he was surprised Logan hadn't asked if he had to pee.

Though he supposed it was a good thing for his plan to go through, there was a perfect little corner in the loving room he planned to pee in.

He ate his lunch, finished his water, and waited until he was beyond bursting, so much so he would leave a trail of piss as he walked to the corner.

--------------------

Logan yawned tiredly as he took off his glasses. Work had been especially tiring that day, and he was beyond exhausted he took off his glasses, not bothering to change out of his professional attire, and laid down for a short nap.

--------------------

About an hour had past and he hadn't heard much from Logan. Actually, he hadn't heard anything from Logan. He found this as the perfect time to carry out his plan, as he already had left a small wet patch on the couch because he'd leaked.

He quickly got over to the corner and lifted his hind leg up.

But he was scared. Very scared. Dis he really want to do this..?

He shifted his weight and whimpered for the umpteenth time that day, and whined. He pitter pattered across the floor as he quickly ran to him and Logan's room.

But to his horror, Logan was fast asleep on the bed for his afternoon nap. He almost pissed himself right then and there as his protesting, screaming bladder kicked and pulsated against his sensitive skin.

But then, he had an idea. A bad idea. It was even better than the one he'd previously planned. He didn't know why the thought had crossed his mind, but now that it had, he wanted nothing more in life than to do that thing.

He wanted to mark his territory..on Logan. He knew when Logan woke up, he was going to get a hell of a punishment, but he didn't care, the urge was too strong, and he wasn't thinking rationally, as desperation clouded his mind.

He quickly jumped atop Logan, before he lifted his leg up just in time for his piss to burst through the floodgates, and begin spilling onto Logan. It ran down his clothes and soaked into them, clinging to his chest. Piss ran down his face and neck, and spilled onto the sheets.

His thick, heavy spray shot out of him like a fire hydrant, and even if he wanted to stop, he didn't think he'd be able to even try to hold it back, it was too powerful, too much, and too overwhelming. He moaned and whimpered and whined at how wonderful it felt. He was so relieved that his desperation was finally dying down.

Logan began to stir, finally, as the warmth began to saturate his shirt so much that it was rolling off of him. He opened his eyes in a fluttery manner, extremely confused at what was going on. He squinted, wondering why he felt warm, wet and sticky.

When he realized that Remus was atop him in all of his naked glory, making a mess of him seemingly on purpose, he screamed out a string if curses, scaring the hell out of Remus and causing his stream, which had previously began to die down, to pick up speed again and run out of him like a gushing waterfall.

"Remus! Oh my goodness-why are you-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He yelled sternly.

Remus's stream slowly cut off as he had finally finished. He shook off, shivered in fear, and then jumped off of Logan onto the floor. He looked guiltily at the tiles he was standing on and played with the floor quietly as Logan Slowly got up, piss rolling down his body and onto the floor. He said nothing as he took off his clothes and threw them the the floor. There was a sizable stain in the middle of the bed.

"On your hands in knees, in your mess, smack dab in the middle of the bed" Logan growled, Remus moving almost immediately.

"Oh, you knew what you did was wrong. The look of pleasure on your face as you did it, the sly smirk-yes don't think I didn't catch onto that" he snarled.

"Hey. I just woke up..I have to pee pretty bad..." Logan whispered, taking his heavy cock out, "you ruined my clothes, pet. And quiet frankly, the bed as well."

He thrusted into Remus, no prep, no lube. Raw cock. Remus moaned lewdly as he yelped, "M-Master!~~"'

"Aht!" Logan exclaimed, slamming into him again, "pets don't talk."

He thrusted in and out of Remus's moist, wet ass, going all the way to his prostate, confirming that Remus did, in fact, have a juicy butthole.

"I have to go..I have to go so, so bad.."Logan whispered, tingles of desperation shocking him as he moaned quietly, he followed a sloppy rhythm of s.εメ, and kept going until he couldn't hold it anymore, and began to piss heavily in Remus's asshole. It gushed out of him unexpectedly, making Remus moan again, and push his ass further into Logan's cock.

His flow got faster as he began to purposefully force his piss into Remus's hole. It felt so weird, the pee was shooting out of Remus's ass with every extra drop he added.

When he finally finished, his dick now coated in a thick layer of piss, he thrusted in a few more times, before they both collapsed on top of each other.

They sighed heavily, before closing their eyes and falling into one another's arms. After a few minutes, Logan got up, "come on pup, let's get in the shower. I'll take good care of you."

Remus perked up, and slowly got up, only to collapse because of how sore his ass was. Logan chuckled, "okay..bath it is. I'll get it started up."

Remus just smiled and relaxed as the piss that had soaked into the mattress cooled and dampened his skin.

A/n: To _lokii_

Thanks for the prompt! 😘🥰😍 This was was fairly easy to write, and as always, it was very enjoyable to write. I love the prompt's ya'll come up for me, they're so fun and creative ❤️

Words: 1501