Unexpected fun

Logan raised a brow, his eyes glancing up from his book for a while to take a good look at his boyfriend. He was twitching and rocking back and forth, completely captivated by the fidget toy he was playing with.

He had noticed his anxious boyfriend moving around and fidgeting a lot more then he usually would. It was worrying at first, he wondered if he was having anxiety about something that happened five years ago, or if he was having a silent panic attack.

Though, upon further inspection, and the fact that Virgil kept on grabbing himself, lead Logan to the conclusion that his boyfriend was in need of the restroom. And by the looks of it, it was beginning to get very dire.

Logan wondered why Virgil wasn't just going..perhaps he was nervous? Distracted?

Perhaps he just wasn't realizing it, but by the looks of it, and his facial expressions, he knew fully well what he was doing.

Logan felt awkward having to remind his boyfriend that he had to go to the bathroom, but Virgil thankfully saved him from having to have that awkward conversation, because with wide eyes, he bolted upright and sprinted to the bathroom.

Logan was confused, but said nothing upon his boyfriend's return, pretending he was simply captivated by his book throughout the entire experience.

Though that was only the first time he'd seen that happen with Virgil. It happened very often. After a while, Logan was starting to suspect that Virgil enjoyed holding it, and overestimated how long he could hold it, so had to rush last minute.

Logan remembered another instance, where they were supposed to go out with some friends to shop at a mall. At that point in there relationship, Logan was silently aware of Virgil's odd bathroom habits. So, he had noticed that Virgil had been holding before they left and hadn't gone beforehand either.

Logan watched his boyfriend out of the corner of his eye as he drove, giving most of his attention to the road then to Virgil though.

Logan was especially confused. Virgil must've been testing new limits-surely, he wouldn't do it in public? He got way too nervous in social settings to just slip away to the bathroom.

Logan noted this, and decided to keep a close eye on Virgil.

Long story short, About an hour into their little get together at the mall to do dumb college teen stuff, Virgil was dying to go the the bathroom, and Logan was picking up more signs.

But then he saw the face.

The face that Virgil made every time before rushing off to the bathroom, barely making it each time. But this time he didn't. He just stood there, panicking as he glanced between his friends. Just as Logan suspected, he was too nervous to ask if they could stop nearby the restroom.

So, Logan stepped in quickly, and said, "well, me and Virgil have to go and do something really quickly. We'll meet you down by that ice cream shop, you guys can go ahead."

And with that, and grabbed Virgil's hand and rushed off to a nearby store, leaving some confused friends at the way they had suddenly left.

Logan quickly lead his squirming boyfriend to the restrooms, though feared he was too late as Virgil stopped in his tracks a few steps away from the restroom, cried out, buried his hands in his crotch, and began to whisper "no no no no..."

Logan saw a dark wet patch slowly form on Virgil's jeans. Virgil cut off his stream, then darted towards a stall in the small restroom. He tugged ofd his pants after slamming the door shut and locking it, pissing full force before he fully even was able to aim.

He quickly pointed towards the toilet bowl, throwing his head back as his shoulders dropped, and he relaxed. He sighed deeply, his bladder deflating. He felt so relieved.