Tied Up

They were always very, very consensual and sweet with each other. They made sure that the other person completely wanted what they were doing, and made sure that they knew that they were welcome to stop whenever it needed to happen.

So, once all of the consent was needed, Logan and Patton's dom persona's and Roman's sub persona really began to show.

Roman was confident that he wouldn't piss himself, and would be able to go to the toilet. Logan and Patton wouldn't be able to keep up sex all night.

However, Roman may have forgotten one minor detail. He was being tied up, arms behind him, thighs apart. He'd be tied up tight enough that he wouldn't even be able to squirm, let alone hold himself.

So, when it was time, and his boyfriends brought the rope out, he cursed himself. He was a little bit worried, he'd agreed to this though, and still wanted to do it. Patton and Logan had a lot of experience with piss play, but Roman had never done it.

He was worried of pissing himself in front of his boyfriends. Though, they did want him to do it. He didn't know why he was worried, he actually wanted to be degraded. Maybe it was the fact that he had never pissed himself before.

So, once again, he was asked for consent, and he granted it. He saw the looks in his boyfriends eyes-full on dom mode.

And he was excited.

The rules were given before they started.

Roman was not to leak, no matter what. Hold it, if you need to release, you beg. If he needed to cross his legs, or squirm? He needed permission.

The safe word was cape. It was just easy for them to remember.

Wordlessly, Logan grabbed the rope and bonded him to the chair that they'd previously put in the bedroom. They put his arms behind him and tied them to the back of the chair.

Roman was nervous, and that filled his bladder up with the juice boxes he'd drank earlier. It wasn't even bad enough for him to need to squirm. More like a little shift every couple of minutes.

Roman noticed that they didn't tie his legs.

"Starting off easy" Logan muttered, sensing his confusion.

Roman nodded.

Patton came into the room with a bottle of water and a glass. Logan opened the water bottle, slowly pouring it into the glass.

Since they'd just begun, permission had been granted for Roman to squirm and cross his legs.

He gulped, feeling himself squirm as Logan finished pouring, helping him drink. And drink he did, over, and over again, until eventually, he looked helpless, his legs crossed as he squirmed and bounced, trying to relieve any pressure he could.

He was being teased by his boyfriends, as he whimpered and bit his lip, his eyes shut tight, his thighs clamped together. He was making strangles squeaky noises in his throat, which filled his boyfriends with arousal.

"Desperate, are you, baby?" Patton muttered getting on his knees and gently prying Roman's legs apart. He gasped, breath hitching as Patton slid his hands in his pants. Patton's cold hands against Roman'a thighs caused him to leak.

"Hmm" Patton hummed, a look that Roman couldn't quite decipher in his eyes, "that's a rule broken, baby.."

Roman cursed himself. Patton's cold hands had been a huge shock, he just wasn't expecting it!

"Rope, please Logan~" Patton sing songed, no longer gentle, forcing Roman's legs apart, prying his thighs as far apart as they could possibly go, and tying them to the chair.