Handcuffs

A/n: Kinks/things in the chapter:

•Piss, obviously

•Vibrator

•Handcuffs, incase you couldn't tell by my VERY creative title, xD

• Teasing, and very slight humiliation

Of course, late in the day, when Janus came up to Remus after a shopping trip and showed him the new, A H E M, toys that he'd bought, Remus wanted to try them out right away, as well as Janus, and he completely ignored the fact that he was just about to go take a piss, when his husband entered their house.

So, Janus lead Remus to the bedroom, put a vibrator in his ass, and handcuffed him to the headboard, completely naked, stripped of everything.

And it was ten minutes later, after he was brought into the bedroom, right after Janus had finished prepping and handcuffing him perfectly, the vibrator about to be turned on to it's first setting, that Remus' bladder bounced back full force, with an uncomfortable, hard-hitting pang.

"Jan!" He gasped all of a sudden, beginning to wriggle around.

"I haven't even put the vibrator on the first setting yet" Janus smirked, watching as Remus shifted, rubbing his thighs against his twitching cock. He was worried at first that he'd done something wrong-perhaps the cuffs were too tight or the vibrator too overwhelming. He asked him his color.

"Noooo!" He groaned, "it's not that-green by the way but I have to pee!" He yelled dramatically.

Janus raised his eyebrow in interest, and after a second of thought, asked, "how bad?"

And Remus shifted a little. He wasn't expected to be asked that question. It was very, very uncomfortable-not really painful-he had, though, been holding it for an hour prior to this in favor of torturing his animal crossing villagers In between pickle flavored juice boxes. (Yes, he was both drinking the juice and eating the boxes) His bladder was quite full.

"Pretty bad" Remus mumbled, rubbing his thighs together in discomfort.

"Well, then I guess we're trying out something new tonight." Janus smirked, his eyebrows quirking playfully, and Remus was already aroused, "if you're up to it?"

Remus nodded enthusiastically, and Janus left the room, coming back with cups of water, Remus' arms were cuffed above him, and he was in kind of a slouched sitting position. He was still laying down, just now completely.

And again, Janus asked, "describe to me exactly how you feel.."

And Remus gulped, becoming thoroughly aroused as he was fed sips of water between explaining, "I feel like it's been a long time of tumblr scrolling, and realizing an hour in that I've had to pee for a while and Not wanting to get up, so continued scrolling until I had to make a mad dash for the bathroom."

"Very specific" Janus smirked, "could you perhaps..handle any more water?"

And Remus bit his lip, feeling thoroughly aroused, nodding. And Janus knew Remus wasn't expecting this to turn into piss play, so he asked quietly, "do you want to continue? Or be uncuffed so you can go?"

And Remus didn't want to go. Something about needing to go so bad, but being denied a bathroom was very arousing. So he told him he wanted to continue as he was reminded of their safe word.

Janus cranked up the vibrator to it's lowest setting, which Remus was not expecting. He didn't leak, but he was shocked enough to do so, "if you need a break at any time or want to stop completely remember your safe word, alright?"