Desperate at a Desk

'Just one more paragraph'

That was the phrase Logan kept repeating to himself in his mind. Just one more paragraph, and then he'd allow himself a bathroom break. He really didn't want to stop working mow, because he was on such a high.

The ideas were flowing so easily, he was typing quickly, and he actually felt motivated. He had these big essay papers to finish, and he knew it wouldn't take very long, he'd been going at it basically all day, and he was almost finished.

His tired eyes stayed glued to the computer screen, and his sore hands kept typing up a storm. His wrists felt sore and his bladder felt like it was going to pop as he shifted and crossed his legs.

He heard his bedroom door creak open, and he jumped up, uncrossing his legs, pretending everything was normal.

His bladder twinged as he looked back and thought about how the toilet was right across the hallway. He shook his thoughts of desperate need away, and continued back to his typing.

"Hey, Logan, I haven't seen you all day" Roman pouted, giving Logan a moment to respond, and when he didn't whined, "give me attentionnnn!"

Logan grunted in acknowledgement as he saw that in his rush to complete his papers he made some atrocious spelling mistakes that he'd have to go back and fix while editing.

Roman saw the subtle way Logan squeezed together his thighs, squirmed in his seat, and sighed quietly. Someone else would have thought that perhaps he was restless, but Roman knew him too well to not realize the signs.

"Logan, do you need a break? You've been at it for quite a long time, my love" He said with a smirk on his lips, knowing Logan would deny.

"No Roman, i'm quite alright" He said shortly, like it pained him to get the words out.

Logan glanced at the empty water bottles on Logan's desk, then promptly left the room.

He came back too quickly for Logan's liking, as he just wanted to be left alone to finish in peace. But he came back with an icy, cold water bottle. He placed it in front of Logan, smirking slyly.

"Well, I at least want to make sure you're hydrating yourself."

Logan's eyes went wide, and his legs tightened together as he saw the cold condensation on the water bottle roll down and leave a puddle beneath it.

"I'm quite alright Roman. I have plenty of water" he said, gesturing to the plethora of half-empty water bottles on his desk, "my desk is quite cluttered at the moment, i'll have to tidy up later, though I still have a very important research essay to finish, and right now I have one too many distractions..." he muttered.

"Yeah, I bet so" Roman said, "but are you sure..you don't need to go and do anything?" Roman asked, grabbing the water bottle, a sheen of sweat forming on Logan's forehead as he watches out of the corner of his eye as more droplets fell from the bottle.

Roman opened it up, taking a long sip from it, water spilling down his chin and onto his shirt.

"Babe, for the love of god, i'm fine" Logan groaned, "Roman. I'm sorry-I just-i'm a bit stressed out, could you leave me alone for just a while?"

Roman frowned, "but i've been leaving you alone all day! Don'g you think it's time to take a break?"

Logan's jaw went tight, eyes not leaving the screen, "no" he said, "however, I do see a movie night cuddling marathon in our near future if you just let me finish this really quickly?"

"Oh, alright. See you later" he said, worried that his boyfriend wouldn't listen to his bodily needs until it was entirely too late. He loved teasing his boyfriend, but he hoped it wouldn't get too serious.

He left the room, shutting the door, and Logan sighed, leaning back and cupping himself tightly. He told himself that he would be done soon, and again, he crossed his legs tightly and continued.

Not even thirty minutes later Roman was back. He opened the door slowly, turning the knob without breathing, and he entered, Logan not knowing he was there.

Roman sighed a little bit. Logan was shaking like a lead, bucking his hips from side to side and moaning quietly to himself in complete and utter discomfort.

"Babe," Roman said, making Logan jump out of his seat, "babe I really think you should take a break-"

Logan shit his eyes tightly, crossing his legs from where he stood. He gasped and doubled over, bladder pressed against his thighs as he tried to hold onto his control.

He let out a string of curse words that his mother would not have been happy to hear, and Roman felt guilty that he hadn't forced Logan into a break earlier when he began to see the crotch of Logan's jeans glistening as piss began to trickle down his thighs.

He quickly ran out of their bedroom and into the bathroom, leaving the door open as he couldn't even be bothered to close it and Roman feared that it was much too late. He wasn't sure how to react, and was scared to figure out how Logan would react.

Logan was someone who cut it close most of the time, but he'd never actually wet himself. He was worried that Logan would cry, or have a panic attack, or lock the bathroom door and never come out again.

But thankfully, after a lot of fumbling, Roman heard the zipper of jeans, and piss hitting water heavily. Roman and Logan both gave a sigh of relief in sync, and Roman let Logan finish up, having the decency not to go out and look at him.

The sheer force of Logan's 'just made it' pee was enough for Roman to feel incredibly guilty for teasing him instead of helping him, but it wasn't quite enough to stop him from teasing him afterwards.

Roman heard huge sigh of relief as Logan finished up. He was glad that he made it, because that one was really close.

Logan exited the bathroom after washing his hands. He looked incredibly embarrassed and when Roman looked down, he smirked.

"Looks like someone didn't quite make it..." he teased.

"Shut up before I revoke that movie night and cuddling agreement we had earlier.." Logan muttered.

"Oh, no it's much too late for that, you need some relaxation in your life after the stressful day you've had...now, why don't you clean up and meet me in the living room to start that movie night? I'm sure your essay can wait" he smirked, quietly adding, "unlike you couldn't."

"Roman!" He exclaimed, face reddening.

"Sorry! Sorry!" He laughed, "can't help it, you're too cute when you're embarrassed, now hurry up Jim Carrey's How the Grinch Stole Christmas is calling my name!"

Logan grumbled, "be there in a second..."

A/n: Sorry this one's a bit shorter than i'd usually try to make them, but it's Christmas(or at least that's what My family and I celebrate😘) and I found myself quite busy today!

Found some quiet time though, and I decided to dig into one of the requests! Thank you to the Anonymous person who requested!!

Words: 1125