Appendicitis (ringo)

Ringo Starr is your childhood friend. He's the only one who came to speak to you on the first day of school. You were sitting on a bench in the corner when Richie walks over to you with his blue eyes and small brow quiff.

Recently Ringo had been extremely I'll to the point of him being in hospital. He had appendicitis and his parents had just let you know he was going to have surgery. Surgery! Your Rings was going to have surgery, this was the scariest thing to you. What if something when wrong.

Your parents made sure you stayed away from the hospital for a while. They knew you didn't like hospital and wanted to give Ringo time to recover before you saw him.

Finally your parents were letting you go to see him. You left early that morning running in front of your parents to get there faster. When you got there you went straight to Ringo's room. His parents had told yours earlier in the week where he was. However, what you saw wasn't what you expected.

Ringo had caught peritonitis during his surgery making the doctors induce him into a coma. You turned to look at his parents sobbing silently as Ringo laid there with tubes all around him.

Ringo's mum Elsie turned to you.
"Hey Y/N don't cry. He'll be fine ok. We have to stay positive. He'll pull through. We all know rings."

Slowly you nodded wiping your tears with your sleeve. You walked over to your mum taking the box out of her bag.

"Can I go over to him, I'm not going to hurt him am i?"

Elsie nodded
"He'll be fine. Go speak to him I bet he'll love to hear your voice."

Slowly you walked over to Ringo. Sitting on the edge of his bed, you lightly placed your head on his chest looking at the adults. They left the room leaving you and Ringo.

"Hey rings. It's me, your okay. Your gonna be fine." You whisper as tears start flowing again.

"I got you a ring. It's that one we saw a while back when we walked around the stores."
You open the box placing it on the table next to his bed.
Your eyes start to feel heavy as you fall asleep

TIME SKIP 12 MONTHS.

Finally the call you've been waiting for has arrived. Early this morning Ringo's parents phoned letting you know he's awake and well and he wants to see you. You jump out of bed hurrying to get ready to see him.

You walk down the corridors you've walked down over and over since Ringo's been here. However when you make it to his room, instead of crying, the biggest smile appears on your face.

"RINGO! Oh finally your awake. I've missed you so much" you squeal running over to him still being careful not to hurt him.

He chuckles as you lightly hug him.
"I've missed you too Y/N. Oh how I've wanted to hug you."

You blush and look down at his hands.
"The ring. Your wearing the ring I got you"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I. I love it. I never got to say thank you for it."

"Don't worry. I know you wanted it."

Finally you got into the bed cuddling into Ringo's side.

"I love you Ringo"

"I love you more than you know Y/N"

Slowly you fell into the land of sleep with Ringo's arms wrapped around you.

After that you spent the rest of your life wrapped in your husbands arms. Mr and Mrs Starr