"W-what?" Virgil asked, looks of worry, excitement, and suspicion crossing his gaze.

"Do you trust me?" he held his hand out.

"..Yes..?" Virgil said slowly, taking his hand and being lead to their bedroom. Roman had prepared beforehand, turning the light on and grabbing a blindfold.

"Put this on" he demanded, using that rough voice that he knew Virgil loved, "and once you're done, i'll guide you."

Now Virgil was getting really excited, though he still had nerves settling down into his stomach. What was Roman doing?

He quickly put the blindfold on, and heard Roman rummaging around, placing something in the middle of the room, "alright.." Roman said, grabbing Virgil's shaking, nervous hands and leading him to sit down in a chair he'd placed onto their floor.

"Sit still, baby" he said, grabbing what he had been rummaging around for earlier, and using it to tie Virgil's wrists to the arms of the wooden chair. Then tying his legs to it also. He pried Virgil's quaking thighs apart and tied them away from each other.

Roman took off Virgil's blindfold, watching as his eyes adjusted to the light, looking to see how Roman had tied him up to one of the IKEA chairs they'd procrastinated putting together for four months.

"What-what are we doing..?" He asked quietly.

"Quiet down, darling" Roman smirked.

Virgil shut his mouth and looked at his boyfriend.

"Good boy" he smirked.

Virgil pulled his wrists, gasping at how tight his restraints were.

Roman laughed, "yeah, you're not getting out of this one butter cup.." he broke out of character for a brief moment, pressing a gentle kiss to Virgil's forehead, before asking, "are you okay to continue? Is this what you want?"

And gosh, Virgil had never wanted anything more in his entire life, but he was too stunned to speak, so just gave a faint nod.

"Baby, I need a verbal response..I want you to feel safe.."

"Yes, please! I want this so bad!!" Virgil exclaimed, his eyes dark and begging. He was so desperate and he had no idea how long he'd last, he just wanted Roman to do what he was going to do, and he wanted it so, so bad.

Roman smirked, "alright...remember, color system."

Virgil agreed, and Roman began explaining what he was going to do.

"Alright, Kitten.." Roman began, "We've discussed this before..though, perhaps instead of telling you what's going to happen, i'll just show you?"

Virgil nodded, eyes wide.

Roman got down to his knees, pulling up Virgil's shirt, exposing his full, bulging bladder. He ran his fingers tenderly up and down his lower stomach, making Virgil gasp.

Roman began to tickle him gently and teasingly, making Virgil jump and shudder. He made a noise that Roman had only ever heard before when he hit that spot when they were doing anal-it was glorious.

Virgil was so, so aroused. This whole experience was amazing, he loved how full he felt, how much it hurt, how it felt like he was going to spill over any minute.

Though, he began to leak, which made Roman stop tickling.

He glared at his lover, "did I forget to mention? Oh-I must have. You will not wet yourself" he growled, you will be a good boy. Surely, you're not so weak that you can't hold it in?! You think you have to pee now?" Roman laughed, "when i'm done with you, you'll be begging for release. Now, open your mouth" Roman demanded.