What is This Feeling? Ptz 1

Start from the beginning

Logan stated logical facts about how Virgil needed to be here, and Patton scolded Roman, telling him to be nice to the newest member of their famILY.

Roman kept on trying to pick fights at Virgil. He was not happy about this whole thing. He kept calling him names and telling him he didn't belong.

"Hey emo nightmare, what're you looking so glum over there for?" Roman asked, still a little salty about this whole thing.

"Oh, nothing really. I was just forced out of my home, where my best friends who i've known my entire life are, and I know damn well that I know i don't belong here and you're acting like I want to be here!" He snapped, ignoring the anxiety rising in his chest, and the panic in his throat. Oh my god he just let a light side see his emotion.

Roman looked slightly guilty for treating Virgil like that. He never thought about that. He should have known that Virgil obviously didn't want to be there. He was homesick.

He didn't get a word in before Virgil was sinking down to his room with tears in his eyes.

"Good job Roman" Logan hissed, "why the hell do you have to act this way to him? He didn't even do anything to you and you hate him for no reason!"

"He's just a disorder!" Roman scoffed, "we don't need him, and if he's anything like Remus than I don't want him here!" He defended. He didn't really mean what he was saying, he just felt like he needed to talk back.

"What is going on in here?" Patton asked, apron and wooden spoon in his hand, "where's Virgil? Dinner will be ready soon!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, he went to his room" Roman said quickly before Logan could rat him out.

-------------------

Tears ran down Virgil's face. He felt so scared and out of place here. He needed to be tough. He couldn't let them know how anxious and scared he felt. He was anxiety. They thought so little of him already and he just yelled at Roman.

He wiped his tears away as there was a knock on his door.

"Virgil? It's Roman. Dinner's ready, come out.." he muttered, "sorry about earlier..."

He sounded embarrassed, like he thought about it and regretted being rude.

Virgil sighed, opening the door. "I-it's fine..I-i'm sorry too...and before you ask about my stutter, get used to it. I'm anxiety, it'll happen a lot..." he said quietly, trying to contain it.

"Oh..okay, and it's fine..let's just go" Roman said awkwardly.

Roman lead him to the kitchen where a meal was placed in front of his chair.

"Sorry if this sounds dumb..but what's dinner..?" Virgil asked and all the conversation around the table stopped.

Roman looked up sadly, "do they really treat you that badly?"

"What?" Virgil questioned.

"Dinner! It's like-we all get together at night and eat!" Patton exclaimed.

"We-we've never done that?" He asked in confusion. "And they don't treat me bad!"

Before anything could escalate, Logan interjected, "dark sides do not eat. A spell was cast over them to refrain them from needing such bodily functions. However, Virgil still may not feel the need to eat, drink, etc. for a week or so because of how long he lived there. Our corner of the mind does not have such restrictions though."

"Oh-so like..you guys don't need to eat..? That's cool I guess..." Roman said.

"Uh-i've never done this before, sorry.." Virgil said as he picked up his fork, picking at the chicken, "how-how do I do this? Is there a certain way..?"