"Okay Logan, I know that we're trying out the whole 'nickname' shtick, but if you're going to say babe like a robot, I don't want it" he joked with a chuckle.

"Alright my little octopus demon" he said in the same tone, most likely to annoy him even more.

"Oh you whore. Alright, i'll stop babe" Remus smirked.

"Alright, I may sound like a cold heartless robot, but you sound like a squeaking mouse that just got ran over during sexual intercourse with their partner."

"For the love of god, just say sex!" Remus cried. He drive for a while, paying attention to the gps as closely as he could, before calmly saying, "Logan..?"

"Yes?" He inquired, crossing his legs casually as his need was getting a bit more urgent. That secret third coffee he had when Remus was outside hadn't been such a good idea.

"We're miles upon miles away from any sort of gas station, or fast food place..we just have roads upon roads of woods and trees.." he said sheepishly.

Logan sighed, "Well, it's illogical to think that I could hold it so long without losing my composure and ruining the car's seats. We will have to come up with something else for me to either use, or a place for us to stop.

"Alright Logan, i'm on it. We're in a secluded woods area of the road, so if you want me to pull over...?" Remus questioned.

Logan sighed, weighing his options, which, let's be honest-he really had no options-and he came to a conclusion that he would have to do that at one point or another, so what was the point of not going now? Why not just bite the bullet and get it over with? So he nodded, and told Remus to pull over, which he did.

He put the car in park and Logan hopped out, making sure the car covered him up pretty well, Remus covering up what the car couldn't. He tried not to do a desperate potty dance as he waited for his boyfriend to get the hell over there.

When they were both finally in position, he pulled himself out and relaxed, completely losing his usual stoic, formal composure and breaking down into whimpers and moans as he tried to hold it back, trying to hold back his stream from its full force, and not to make it completely obvious that he was holding back so much, but his efforts were fruitless, as Remus could tell just by the sounds he was making.

As time went on, his body had gotten a bite of relief and wanted more. It wanted the pressure to be gone, so his stream began to forcefully push its way out of him, and hit loudly on the concrete below, splattering around before finally contributing to the growing puddle at his feet.

And Remus, hell, he turned around to watch the action go down as soon as he heard those moans, which were usually reserved for sex, come out of Logan's pretty little mouth.

Watching Logan's normally straight posture, and calm demeanor crumble into pieces was very arousing to Remus. He loved the way his back was hunched over in relief, the way his breathing was sporadic and inconsistent with how it usually way, the look on his face, that was so much different from his usual monotone features-it was all so perfectly arousing to him.

But one of his favorite parts about the whole experience was when his stream slowly tampered away, he shook himself off, and he shivered.

"Don't even bother putting yourself away.." Remus growled, leading Logan to the backseat, where he tugged off both of their jeans, and began having at it.

"Logan..so sexy for me.." he whispered.

"That-that turned you on?" Logan questioned, still reeling from the situation.

"Yes. It was so hot to see you like that..you were so..different.." he whispered, "can we..'participate in sexual intercourse?'

Logan rolled his eyes at the obvious teasing, but still replied, "of course."

And that was all the permission Remus needed before he was going hard and heavy, not holding back. He never held back. "Logan!" He moaned loudly, Logan following in suit. The car shook with the ferocity of their rocking bodies, both of them barely having room in the small space of the backseat.

It was a quick and easy climax for the both of them, as Remus had been hard already, and had his ways of making Logan teeter off the edge.

When they came, it was in unison, Remus inside of Logan, Logan inside of-well, the crevices in the seats.

To say the least, it was a very interesting road trip, as an officer nearby saw them and gave them a warning ticket for "public indecency."

Remus calmed him homophobic, so the officer quickly sped away before he could be canceled on twitter.

Well worth it.

A/N: Ya'll I can barely see my screen i'm sick asf lol I hope i'll be better later today though.

For NevaehMiller808 who has been giving me amazing prompts as of late!

Words: 1472