Nervous For Nothing

Start from the beginning

"Creepy crawly death dealers" Patton whispered.

--------------------

Soon enough, Patton's nerves were calmed, and he'd spent the rest of the day before his date building up his confidence. He was so excited to go on the date, but his nerves kept on getting to him. He'd actually texted Virgil multiple times throughout the day, and could tell that he too was nervous.

Patton was surprised they were even going on a date at all-Virgil had been the one to ask him out, and it had been a huge shocker-Patton hadn't planned on taking Virgil out quite then, he was a little too nervous to ask-but he was so glad Virgil had the confidence to take him out!

So Patton put on a cute blue pastel hiking skirt he'd found, and white stockings that went up to just his knees. He put on some colorful sneakers and a baggy pastel pink sweatshirt, and the sleeves went over his hands so he just knew that Virgil would like it, and than he deemed himself ready for the date.

It was also a good outfit for the weather outside. It was a little chili, as it was early fall, however it also wasn't so hot that his sweatshirt would make him you know, die from the raging sun which is only getting worse because humans and their polut-

Anyways, so Patton was looking in the mirror, thinking about how cute he looked, when he heard his doorbell ring. He quickly ran to the door, putting on some lip gloss and grabbing his purse. He also replaced his rectangle glasses with round ones, and put a camera around his neck. He called out a goodbye to Roman and Logan as he got downstairs.

He opened his door, and when he saw Virgil his heart nearly stopped. His hair was dyed a nice shade of purple, though the brown was still visible. His sweater was around his waist and he had on a band T-shirt, pain black ripped jeans, and a pair of those emo ankle boots that somehow had about 3000 straps on them.

Virgil was such an emo-but he was his emo. He thought that he looked so incredibly cute in just a simple band T-shirt, and there was just something about tying jackets around your waste that made Patton really happy-and he didn't know what it was.

Patton was so caught up in Virgil's outfit he hadn't noticed the look of awe on Virgil's face. "Patton..." Virgil almost whispered, "you look absolutely stunning..."

Roman, who was stalking them in the background, gave Virgil a thumbs up, "look at him..taking my advice" he whispered to Logan, tearing up, "like a little bird finally leaving the nest..."

Logan rolled his eyes, "oh come on, there's nothing wrong with a bit if loving sarcasm every now and again."

"But compliments make people feel good-"

"Guys!" Patton exclaimed, "honestly-you really think I can't hear you? You're literally standing three feet away from me behind a plant, which you don't even fit behind!" He chuckled.

"Falsehood, we are not 'literally' standing three feet way from you, we are, however, literally standing eight feet three inches and two centimeters away from you" Logan said matter of factly.

"Let's just go" Patton sighed, "bye guys!"

He grabbed his duffel bag before running out the door, and throwing it into Virgil's car. Virgil was a little confused about why Patton needed a duffle bag, but didn't question it, as Patton looked a bit embarrassed.

--------------------

As they left together, Virgil opened the passenger's seat for Patton, before going around to get his own door, which Patton found very sweet of him.

They drove for a little while, before they finally got to the hiking trail, getting out of the car, and holding hands as they got onto the trail.

Patton was too nervous to ask if they could use the bathroom before they started, though..and he'd forgotten to do it before he left his house.