Moments later, the door opened, Janus and Roman walking in. Patton opened his eyes to see what was in Roman's hands. A box of adult diapers. Patton shot up quickly, and asked what he was doing with those.

Virgil smirked, "well, we certainly can't have you going around making such a mess of our house. If you can't control yourself, you'll have to wear these."

Patton's face turned a dark shade of crimson as he realized what he'd have to do. "I have to go in the diapers?" He asked nervously, in a small voice.

"Yes. And you must tell us when you need a change." Logan explained, "It would be ideal if you told us when you had to go, as well. Perhaps we'll let you use the toilet." Logan said.

Patton perked up at that. He hadn't been allowed to use the toilet for weeks, since he got there. Usually, he'd just be taken to pee outside like a dog, or he'd pee in a corner or in a plant or something when he knew he just could not hold it anymore. It was always so embarrassing when they found the mess he'd made, but also find him in dry pants.

"Also, if you're going to act like a naughty little baby, you'll also be treated like one" Roman began, picking Patton up, and bringing him to the bedroom. "Now, lay down" he told Patton strictly, grabbing a fresh diaper, and gently strapping it onto him.

As Roman finished, kissing Patton's blushing cheeks, about to put his pants on, Janus smirked, "I don't think he needs those pants."

Everyone agreed, and after Patton was finally ready, Remus picked him up again, and set him on the couch in the living room, and everyone went about their day, acting like everything was perfectly normal.

--------------------

A couple of hours passed, lunch came and went, and everyone was sitting down together in the living room, watching Max and Ruby with Patton. They really were sticking to this whole baby thing, they even got him a sippy cup to drink his juice out of.

"Where's Virgil?" Patton mumbled quietly, looking around to find only Janus and Roman next to him.

"He went out baby, why do you ask?" Roman questioned.

Patton shrugged, shifting around, "just wondering.."

"Wow, not even concerned about Remus or Logan?" Janus teased.

"I am! I just-I thought they were still here.." he defended.

"Yeah, they all went out" Roman said, taking a selfie.

Patton nodded, sipping his juice nervously. He kind of had to pee, and he just wanted Virgil. He liked Virgil, he was clever and anxious, and seemed to go a little easier on Patton than anyone else. He tried to be commanding, but he was just a little awkward.

Plus, they always had a lot of fun together when they were just hanging out, not worried about the whole piss slave thing.

However, Patton knew he'd have to tell Janus or Roman about it sooner than later. He didn't know who though..Janus was very teasing and snobby, but then again, so was Roman. He couldn't really pay attention to the television anymore, he was much to worked up about it.

He realized very quickly that he couldn't really hold himself under the thick padding of his diaper.

He was just about to give in and tell both of them, when the door suddenly opened, and Virgil came through, and said, "the two idiots decided to take a different car and got stuck in some really heavy traffic."

But honestly, Patton didn't care, at least, not in that moment as he sat up quickly and gave Virgil a pleading stare, motioning for him to come over.

Virgil nodded, setting his stuff down and walking over. Janus and Roman seemed too distracted by their phones to notice what they were saying, so Virgil whispered, "what's the matter?"

Patton blushed, looked down and shifted, "I-I have to pee.." he mumbled quietly.

"Why didn't you tell Janus or Roman?" Virgil asked.

Patton shrugged, fiddling with his hands, "I-I dunno..I was nervous, and-and I didn't want them to make fun of me.."

"Awe, baby, it's okay, c'mere.." Virgil whispered, setting Patton on his lap facing him, straddling him gently, "how bad is it?"

"I-I've been holding it since before Roman put me in the diaper, so I have to go really, really bad.." Patton said, voice cracking, "and I don't know if I can hold it much longer, and I don't want to disappoint anyone, and-"

"Baby, baby shh, you're getting really worked up, now breathe with me.." Virgil said gently, wiping the tears-that Patton hadn't even realized fell-away.

After Patton calmed down some, now bouncing around, Virgil said quietly, "now come here.." he laid Patton down on him, so that his chin was on his shoulder, his face in his neck. "You can go, baby..you've done so, so well for us. Make a nice mess of your diaper for me."

And Patton sighed deeply at the permission, going immediately, sagging against Virgil, and going heavily into the thick padding, which actually felt really nice.

Virgil ran his fingers through Patton's hair to calm him down, and waited for him to finish.

The diaper was yellow inside and in the middle of it, it, and really did smell. Virgil could feel how warm and heavy it was on his leg, and he could tell that Patton was very relived.

Roman looked over, and got Janus, and they both came over and told Patton to stand up and cut his stream off, which he did, squirming around and biting his lip.

"I can't.." Patton muttered, his stream coming back with force, his yellow diaper sagging below him until it was much, much too full.

Roman scoffed at the disobedience, and Janus just hummed.

And even when the diaper was completely full, Patton just could not stop. "Nononono" he squeaked, piss leaking out of his diaper and running down his thighs and legs, and onto the floor. He made a bit of a mess, but nothing too big.

When he finally finished, it was very uncomfortable, and he really wanted a change, so he asked for one.

"Hmm.." Janus said, walking over, "no. You'll sit in the mess you've made until Remus and Logan get home. Oh, and here, let me refill your juice..."

It was torture. He made such a big mess, and really hated when the diaper cooled. They didn't even get home until hours later, and he pissed himself twice more until then.

By the time they got home and changed him, he felt so, so gross, and had to pee again. They changed him quickly, the heavy, yellow diaper going into the trash can. He was punished again with harsh, heavy shower s.εメ from Remus, which was only a punishment because of how bad he had to pee.

A/n: Part three will focus on the shower s.εメ because I feel like I need to write something kinky