She closed off all the windows with boards, removed the doorknobs of all the rooms, and added chained weights on their ankles except for Madeline as she was just 5 years old. Their food then turned into just canned meals. Barely enough to sustain them all.

Every night, the siblings needed to bite back tears as they would send off Devereux, Alicai, Revere, Soren, and Calixto to be sexually assaulted for money. 

"I want to kill them." Seth mumbled while staring at the wall. His eyes reflected nothing, as if he were dead. 

" I want my brother back..why are they like this..why are those women soo twisted?" Calliope cried while hugging Madeline. Madeline just shutter her eyes and closed her ears as Devereux told her to do whenever he had to leave at night.

" Vera, don't. Viktor doesn't want to see you like that again remember? " Vesna said while dragging her sister back.

" I can't just stand here! I can't just stand here while knowing my brother is being near fucked by those fucked up ugly fucking bitches! " She yelled.

" Vera..I hate this as much as you but please..she might hurt him. " Vesna cried.

" ...Fuck why can't it be me..why must those kids go through this..why must we go through this.." She bit her lip till it bled.

Vesna walked to Maro and sat beside him, he was just staring at nothing and not saying a word. To comfort him she side hugged him and patted his head.

" Just a little more..we'll be bound to be found," Vesna repeated over and over again.

A couple more months passed and it was officially 6 months since they were trapped inside the run-down house. 6 months of relentless abuse, being beaten up without any excuse, being sexual abuse for money, and being starved.

"I have great news! Finally someone has bought one of yer' virginities! Isn't that great!" she cheered in happiness.

"W-What?" Vera's eyes twitched.

"Calm your pussy bitch, it's not your precious little brother. Congratulations Devereux, someone wants to ride your dick tonight! A sexy 25-year-old, Asian woman. Your lucky, she's fucking hot. " She laughed and showed them a photo of a Black-haired woman, she was clearly of Asian descent if they had to guess, east Asian. she had a slim body and a smile that was devious enough to make their spine chill.

" And you think that makes it any better??? " Lippe bit.

" Shut it curly. " Meredith then pressed the cigarette bud on her back and walked away.

" No! Not my brother!!! Leave him alone!! He's crying enough, not my bubba!!" Madeline came running with tears in her eyes and scratched her leg with a fork.

Meredith picked her up by the neck and glared at the crying Madeline. The rest of them shook, not wanting to aggravate the situation any worse than it already was.

" A-Aunt Meredith, I'm sorry, please. I'll take Madeline back and I'll s-scold her." Devereux stuttered.

"Shut up brat, I'll smash her skull if any of you talk any more." She then dragged Madeline by the hair and threw her into the dark room. As its name implies, it was a room where there were no windows or any sort of light. 

"Stay there and reflect on what you did to me." She stared at the crying Madeline and closed the door.

Devereux bit his lip till it bled, he could do nothing more than just stand by the door assuring his sister that he was right there.

Night fell and as promised the woman arrived.

"Ae-ri! soo glad to see you here." Meredith smiled at the woman.

"Where's the cutie?" Ae-ri licked her lips and Meredith lead her to where Devereux was. He was still in front of the door to where Madeline was trapped in.

"Let's go~" Ae-ri kissed Devereux's lips

"B-bubba? B-BUBBA! BUBBA NO!" Madeline's screams were heard from inside the room as she knocked on the door as loud as she could.

Ae-ri halted and turned around to look at the door then a eerie smile crept up her face.

"He has a little sister?" She asked and Devereux paled.

"About 5 years old, why?" Meredith raised her brow.

"Let her watch." 

In front of Madeline did she stip Devereux naked. Despite Devereux's pleas to get her out of the room all he got was multiple cigarette burns from Ae-ri.

She made him bend as she stomped on his back with her heel as she stared at the thrashing Madeline.

Just when she was aligning his penis to her opening, Madeline broke free and pulled onto her pubic hairs as hard as she could.

Ae-ri cried in pain and pushed the child, Meredith was fuming and she dragged her out of the room.

"N-No! Please, Meredith, Please! Punish me instead!!" He got down on his knees.

"No. I think I can finally test out the new branding rod I bought. " She smirked and dragged Madeline.

Ae-ri then received a phone call, 

"Fuck, it's my boss. Hey Meredith! I'll come back in two days, my fucking boss is asking for me again." She then rushed to wear her clothes and left.

Meredith brought Madeline to a separate room but before she could do anything, her head was smashed by a large hollow block. She collapsed to the floor where she bled. Viktor stood there with dull eyes with no signs of regret.

" K-Keys! get the keys!" Vesna yelled in a hurry while they find the keys to the locks on their chains.

They unlocked the chains that bounded them and stared at the door to their exit.

"At this point, surviving out here is better than living with her.

To be Continued . . .