"Does it? I'll try it later."

After entering the elevator, Feng Jing was finally able to add Jiang Ran on WeChat.

Her display name was 'Great Ke Ke Imports,' and her avatar was a girl with short brown hair.

Feng Jing frowned at the avatar. "This doesn't seem to be you."

"That's my classmate Zhao Wei." Jiang Ran explained.

"Do you two share an account?"

"Well, this number is hers. She's responsible for sending messages out to a circle of friends, while I only use the Web version to reply to messages."

"Oh." So he had worked so hard just to get a work account. "But if someone initiates a chat, it's you who does the responding?"

"Yeah."

Feng Jing sent the request.

The elevator stopped on the seventh floor. Jiang Ran picked up her box and smiled at Feng Jing. "Then I'll head out first. Thank you, Mr. Feng."

Even after a while after she had left, he was still reliving that smile. He had long known that Jiang Ran was very much in line with his aesthetics, but when she laughed, it was like a strike to the heart.

Because he was too absorbed in his thoughts, the elevator went from the 15th floor to the first. He looked at the tenants standing outside and calmly walked out - then went right round to the other elevator and back to the 15th floor.

When he got home, he took off his mask and cap and sat on the sofa to give Mi Xi Er a call. "Mi Xian Er, please buy me a bottle of Coke and some ginger."

"Ginger? Are you going to cook ginger with Coke?"

"Yup."

"Uh ... Why?"

"I caught a cold."

Mi Xi Er: "—"

He knew that Feng Jing had explained to his neighbor that he was wearing a mask because he had a cold ... But Film Emperor, you've gotten a bit too into character! Well, but the job of an assistant was to cooperate even when the boss was a bit nuts.

So Mi Xi Er bought a bottle of Coke, and of course, the job of cooking ginger in Coke was also his.

After his friend request was approved, Feng Jing had been browsing the wares of "Great Ke Ke Imports''. Compared to other shops, it didn't have too many followers, but it had quite a wide variety of products.

Feng Jing sent a message to Jiang Ran.

【Feng: Is this Miss Jiang?】

A while later, he received a reply.

【Great Ke Ke Imports: Yes, Mr. Feng ^-^】

The corners of his mouth hooking up, Feng Jing added to the message:

【I see you sell multivitamins. Are they useful?】

【Great Ke Ke Imports: They are! I eat them every day.】

Feng Jing couldn't help but laugh again. He knew she was eating them every day!

【Great Ke Ke Imports: Are you going to give them to your sister? How old is she? We divide up the vitamins by age group.】

Feng Jing thought about it and replied.

【My sister is in her twenties.】

【Great Ke Ke Imports: Great! There is an appropriate multivitamin in the box that was delivered today.】