When I'm done changing I sat at the vanity and put on some concealer, highlighter, mascara and lip gloss

Once satisfied with what I did, I walked back into my bedroom, quickly gave Els her dinner and a dog treat as a dessert that Nino picked out for her when shopping.

I speed walked to the foyer to see almost everyone already waiting.

Rocco glanced at and gave a slight glare."You skirt is too short. Change" snarled.

"The day I listen to you about what I'm wearing is the day you fix your attitude" I said seriously,  looking him in the eyes.

Honestly though what is his problem? I barley even talked to the guy and he hates me, same goes with Lanzoni. He's always sending me glares whenever he thinks I don't see him. I'm nice enough not to call him out for it yet. A person can only be nice so long.

I pretended to do something on my phone as the rest of us wait so no one would try and talk to me.

We only had to wait another 5 minutes for Vincenzo and Leandro and the other older ones.

Valentino wiggled out of Davide arms and ran up to me. "Were gonna sit together at dinner weather you like it or not!" He declared.

"No. If you rephrase that sentence and ask then I might change my mind"

Valentino thought about what I said for a moment then complied."Can you please sit beside me at dinner?"

Is it mean that I still wanted to tell him no?

"Sure"

"You look nice" Davide complimented standing before me with his usual soft smile.

"What about the rest of us?" Gino asked coming from behind us.

"What about the rest of you?" Davide asks bordly.

"You walked past the rest of us and complimented her"

"Can I not complimented my baby sister?"

"You can but it wouldn't hurt to do the same for us especially me since I do look better then them" Gino said confidently earning him some glares for the others.

Davide rolled his eyes."Your right it wouldn't hurt but I choose not too"

Gian folded his arms like a kid and went to stand beside his twin.

"Thank you, you look good yourself" I say returning his smile from earlier.

"The limos are here" Leandro announced walking out the front doors with Isabella on his left and Vincenzo on his right with Emily on his right.

The rest of us followed after them. The limo was waiting for us at the end of the steps.

Davide quickly told my that there is divided into 2. Everyone 19 or younger sits in the second section and everyone older sits in the first section.

The first few minutes into the drive was great until Valentino started ranting about the food he's going to eat and what he likes and doesn't. It was times like these I wished I had my earphones with me. After a good 25 minutes of listening to Valentino talk Gino finally broke.

"I swear if you don't shut up then I'll rip open your stuff animal" Gino threatened looking him dead in the eyes.

They stared at each for 5 seconds before Valentino's eyes started to water, then lip started to quiver.

Before we know he's sobbing.

I sent a very hard glare to Gino who seemed to be taken back then shrugged.

Letting out a long sigh I unblocked Valentino's seat belt and placed him in my lap. I guided his head to rest on my shoulder and rubbed his back. Soon his sobs turned into hiccups then his hiccups turned into quiet whimpers, then everything went silent except for the sound of the car driving.

I tried putting him back in his seat but he imedently wrapped his legs around my waist. I left out another sigh and let him stay where he is.

The second I feel something wet on my shoulder or fall asleep he's either going into someone else arms or back in his spot.

I absolutely hate when someone drools on me.

I played on my phone for the next 20 minutes until the limo finally came to a stop.

"Just so you know there's going to be paparazzi rapidly taking photos of us and asking questions. I think Davide or someone will open your door for you. Just ignore them and stay behind us. I'll take Valentino from you" Giannino informed me.

I nod my head and gave him his brother. The boys waiting until Valentino was fully awake before exiting. When the door opened I could hear people shouting out questions and cameras flashing.

Moments later my door opened. Sergio held his hand out offering to help me. I took and got up.

Bright lights instantly started flashing everywhere making it hard to see. People started shout out questions like who is she? Or is that your sister?

None of what they were asking made me show any type of emotion, that is until some guy yelled is that your girlfriend? I couldn't help but look slightly disgusted. I mean who wouldn't be if someone asked if your dating a family member.

Sergio lead me by my shoulders to where the others where. Valentino was now being held by Rocco who was cover his face from all the flashing.

Once we reached them Leandro nodded at us and started walking inside with the rest of us behind him.
When the doors to the restaurant were shut behind us all the noise the paparazzi were making was completely gone.

A waited came and greeted Vincenzo and Leandro then showed us to our table in the middle of the room. We took our seats. Valentino wiggled his way out of Rocco's arms and and sat down in the seat beside mine and gave me a toothy grin.

I couldn't stop the smile that formed on my lips. He may talk to much and be clingy at times but he's annoyingly cute for his own good.

The waiter came back and handed us all menus and left once again after telling us he'll be back soon to take our orders.

.

.

.

Ty for reading
Word count: 1682