Je T'aime ~Finn Hudson (Glee)

Request for my bestie ATLPrincess7959
           "The sequel to "Christmas Surprises"

I am up bright and early this morning because today is the day my friends...I am going to Paris with my boyfriend who is the love of my life!! I just know that this is going to be the trip of a lifetime and I am so stoked about going. Since we live in Lima, Ohio the closest airport to us is James M Cox Dayton International Airport. Dayton is roughly about 70 miles from us. Finn and I decided to have his mom Carole drive us to the airport since we would be gone for almost a week and don't want his truck or my car to just sit in the airport parking lot. Our flight isn't until 10:00 tonight ,but the beauty of going overseas means that when we land it will be 12:20 in the afternoon over there. With me not having to be at Finn's until after lunch this gave me plenty of time to go back through my list and my suitcase to make sure that I was not missing or forgetting anything. Of course with us going to Paris I had to pack plenty of outfits to wear plus backup "just in case" outfits.

After I had everything packed and ready to go I told my family goodbye and gave them all plenty of hugs and kisses before heading out the door. I shot a quick text to Finn to let him know that I was leaving now and would be to his house in 10 minutes. He sent back an "okay, I'll see you when you get here beautiful." Ugh he is the sweetest I swear. Once I got to Finn's house I parked my car in front of Finn's garage, so his family would know that our cars were staying at home. I left my suitcase and my carry-on bag in my car for now since I know that we aren't leaving just yet. After ringing the doorbell my loving boyfriend opened the door and immediately pulled me into the tightest hug. He then kissed my forehead before grabbing my hands as we walked to the kitchen where his mom was. She was checking over the list she had made for him of what all he needed to pack. After she checked over everything we went up to his bedroom where his suitcase and carry-on bag is so we could go ahead and start loading the car up. We got everything packed into Carole's SUV, so now the only thing we had to do was tell his family by apart from his mom who was driving us. We quickly went and found Finn's step brother Kurt and his step father Burt and told them both bye. They each gave us big hugs and told us to have lots of fun. Then it was time for us to head to the airport. We waved goodbye once again to Kurt and Burt while Carole backed the car out of the driveway.

While we were on our way both Finn and I received a text from "Auntie Snixx aka Santana." That said...

Santana: Bon Voyage my friends. I hope that you both have an amazing time in the city of love. Be careful, take lots of pictures, and don't come back pregnant. XOXO Auntie Snixx 💋

Once seeing this text we both could not stop laughing. Carole could see that both Finn and I were blushing and laughing. After we finally stopped laughing she looked at us and asked "so what is so funny to you two?" We then had to read the text that Santana had sent to us. After we explained it Carole started laughing herself before saying "that girl Santana really is something else isn't she?" We both just laughed and said "that she is." Since the drive was only an hour we decided to look up online different places that we knew we wanted to see in Paris and start getting a game plan together. I am someone who likes going by a schedule/itinerary when it comes to trips. 

Once we made it to airport Carole got out and hugged us both before telling us to be careful, enjoy everything, and take lots of pictures. Finn told her that we would and that we would send her a picture everyday. She smiled really big before hugging her son again. She then helped us get our bags out before telling us goodbye one more time. After all of that was done we finally made it inside and got checked in. We dropped our luggage off, but kept our carry-ons with us while we headed to our gate. Next stop....Paris!!

                              —Time Jump—
Good afternoon or should I say "Bon après-midi." We are in Paris and have just got checked in to our hotel. Once we got to our hotel room we placed our things down then began exploring the room. The room that we had had a balcony that overlooked the shopping district and had a view of the building next to us.

This place is everything that I could have dreamed about

This place is everything that I could have dreamed about. It is so beautiful and the weather is perfect. The first stop on our trip was to this cute little cafe down the street from our hotel called Loulou Paris.

After we ate we wanted to walk around to a few of the shops and boutiques that were around the area

After we ate we wanted to walk around to a few of the shops and boutiques that were around the area. It was so cute seeing my boyfriend get so excited about being here in Paris. While we were walking hand in hand down the Champs-Élysées we stopped for a few minutes just to take in what was all around us. It truly was beautiful. Finn told me that he wanted for us to go and see the Eiffel Tower at night when it sparkles with all of the lights. I thought that was so sweet and romantic. So after dinner that is exactly what we did and let me just tell you the tower is absolutely stunning at night. I truly couldn't have asked for anything between. Je T'aime Finn Hudson ❤️❤️

A/N: I just had to do a sequel for my girl MK

A/N: I just had to do a sequel for my girl MK. You and your love for Finn Hudson but I mean I can't blame ya on that one. I had to include some pictures from my trip to Paris for this one. Hope you enjoy it girly!! Thank you for all of the comments, votes, and requests so far.