Cold Nights ~ Dean Winchester (Supernatural)

Request for Millie02468

We just finished up a hunt here in Blackwater Ridge, Colorado. The last time that the boys were here was in 2005 when they were hunting a "Wendigo." Dean said that he and Sam had their father John's old journal where he documented everything he had ever came across or experienced/hunted in there. As we were walking back to Dean's car Dean made sure to keep me close to him to keep me warm. I was still a little bit shaken up and all I wanted to do was just get back to the hotel and snuggle up in Dean's arms.

As I was helping the boys on the hunt tonight I slipped and fell into a creek that was a whole lot deeper than it looked causing me to almost drown. My boyfriend Dean just so happened to see me in the water and wasted no time jumping in to save me. Since we are in Colorado the weather has not been the greatest and has been freezing, so that made the water 10 times colder too. After Dean saved me and got me out of the creek he quickly picked me up and ran me back to his car. When we got there he wanted me to change clothes into some of his dry ones that he had and stay in the car while he went back to help Sam finish off the monster. Before Dean left me in the car he gave me a tight hug before placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. He then looked at me and said "stay in the car and get warmed up. Sam and I will be back in a few minutes. I'll have Cas be looking over you while I'm gone" before walking away.

After digging through Dean's duffel bag I found some warm clothes to wear. I decided to wear a pair of my black leggings with a pair of Dean's sweatpants over them, a long sleeve black shirt,and a Singer Salvage sweatshirt on top of that. The Singer Salvage sweatshirt that I had on was one of my favorites to wear because it has such a special meaning to both Dean and I. Singer Salvage is owned by Bobby Singer who is a close friend/father figure to both Sam and Dean. The Salvage yard is located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and has been Bobby's home all his life.

20 minutes later Sam and Dean got back to the car. The first thing out of Dean's mouth was "hey baby are you getting warmed up?" I looked at him and said "yeah I am. I have on so many layers of clothing." He smiled at me and said "here take this jacket of mine too and use it like a blanket" before handing it to me. I quickly grabbed it from him and laid it across my torso/upper legs before putting my hands in the sweatshirt pocket. While Dean drove Sam sat up front in the passenger seat and was looking at a map telling Dean where to go. The nearest hotel was roughly 30 minutes away.

While we were driving Sam started looking through Dean's box of cassettes and asking me if there were certain songs that I wanted to hear. The first song I picked was obviously "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor. All 3 of us sang that song as loud as we could. After it ended Sam picked a song and it was "Don't Fear The Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult. That song was is so iconic. The next song was picked by Dean and he wanted "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne. We each took turns picking music before Dean stopped and started talking to me. He said " hey y/n you know what I think?!?" I looked at him through his rear view mirror and answered "what?" He then said "I think you are hotter than apple pie." I just giggled and said "oh Dean." Of course Sam was rolling his eyes at the two of us. On to the next road trip we go!

 On to the next road trip we go!

A/N: Hey y'all. Hope you enjoyed this one. I've only watched a few seasons of Supernatural, but the Winchester brothers are the best. If I had to pick Dean would be my favorite too. My schedule is finally starting to slow down with the summer coming up so I will be getting more imagines out soon. 💜