Christmas Surprises ~ Finn Hudson (Glee)

Request for my bestie girl ATLPrincess7959

Here I am wrapping the last few Christmas gifts that I had left to finish. Some of those gifts being for my parents, my brother, my boyfriend's parents, his step-brother, and my boyfriend. Tonight was the night that I would be going over to his house to do Christmas with his family. When it comes to gifts I am the type of person that will snoop around and try and guess what they are or I will just beg whoever got them for me to tell me what they are. Of course I could easily get my boyfriend to crack and give in.
Speaking of which is how I know what one of my gifts is from my boyfriend.

My boyfriend and I had a discussion about Christmas shopping one day and he said that he wanted to take me on a trip somewhere, so we decided that my gift from him would be a trip. I told him it could double as a Christmas/Birthday gift because my birthday is 2 days after Christmas. He said he was "fine" with that even though I know deep down he will end up finding me something else too. That is just the type of person that he is.

Once I finished wrapping all of the gifts it was time for me to get ready. I had been in some sweats all day, but now I'm going to change into something presentable since I am going over to my boyfriend's family's house. I decided on wearing a white long sleeve shirt and I layered it with one of my red dresses over the top, some black pantyhose, and my white boots. I paired my outfit with my bedazzled purse that says "Merry and Bright" to get even more into the Christmas spirit. After I was all finished I grabbed all of the gifts and headed to my car. I shot a quick text to my boyfriend to let him know I would be there soon.

Y/N: Hey! I am getting in my car now. Can't wait to see you tonight and celebrate Christmas with you and your family.

Finn 💙: Sounds good! Be careful. I'll see you when you get here. Can't wait for tonight. 😘

—Time Jump—

Once I got to Finn's house I knocked on the door and waited. His step brother Kurt answered the door and immediately pulled me in for a hug before yelling "y/n is here!!!!" After Kurt yelled that we both heard a loud noise before hearing my boyfriend yell "I'm okay." I swear that boy is so clumsy sometimes. Kurt and I both giggled before we started walking towards their living room where their Christmas tree was.

I set all of the gifts down under the tree before sitting down on the sofa. Finn's mom Carole and his stepdad Burt walked into the living room where Kurt and I were. I stood up from my seat so I could go and greet them. "Oh y/n it is so good to see you again. I am so excited that you were able to come tonight. Finn will be down in a few minutes." Carole said. I responded back to her and said " it is so good to see you all as well. I am so excited that I could be here and get to celebrate with you all tonight. Merry Christmas!"

Finally after what felt like forever my loving boyfriend came into the living room where we all were. He sat down next to me and softly kissed my cheek. I blushed before looking over at him and grabbing his left hand and placing it in my right hand. He looked at us and said "Sorry I'm late. I had to finish wrapping a few things, and then I fell when I heard Kurt yell that you had got here." His mom and stepdad giggled, while I just looked at him with all the love. After sitting there talking with everyone for a few minutes Carole asked if we were ready to eat and then we would open up our Christmas gifts. We all agreed then began getting up to head into the kitchen. Kurt, Burt, and Carole left the living room first leaving Finn and I in the living room. While we were standing there Finn placed his hands on my arms to steady me before he leaned in and pecked me on the lips. I kissed him back before we heard his stepdad clear his throat and say that dinner was ready.

After dinner was over I helped Carole clean up the kitchen. She kept saying it was okay and that I didn't need to help her, but I wanted to. While Carole and I were in the kitchen Finn, Burt, and Kurt were getting the living room set up. Once everything was finished in the kitchen Carole and I made our way to the living room. Carole told me to go ahead and take a seat while she and Kurt passed out the gifts and stockings. Once all the gifts were passed out it was time for us to start opening them. My boyfriend told me to save his gifts for last, which was fine with me. We each took turns opening gifts until all that was left were mine and Finn's gifts to one another. Finn opened the gifts that I had for him first; which was an Ohio State sweatshirt, some engraved drum sticks, a vinyl record of Journey's Greatest Hits, some Nike sweatpants, and a few little small items. Now it was my turn to open gifts. My boyfriend is so giddy just watching me open all the gifts that he picked for me, ugh he is so cute I can't take it.

The last gifts I had left to open from him all had to do with our trip that he has planned. He said he wanted to give me options on where we should go, so these gifts are puzzles to different locations. The first puzzle that I opened and put together was for Hawaii. The second puzzle I opened and put together was for Whistler, Canada. The last puzzle I opened and put together was for Paris, France. As soon as I saw Paris I was flipping out because Paris has always been one of my dream places to go.

All three options were amazing and I can't believe that my sweet boyfriend wants to take me to any of them

All three options were amazing and I can't believe that my sweet boyfriend wants to take me to any of them. Of course I ended up picking Paris! It turns out though, that Finn was so confident that I would pick Paris that he had ALREADY BOOKED OUR FLIGHTS. Not only was this gift the most amazing present that I could have asked for, the presentation was perfect. I am so thankful for my incredibly thoughtful and amazing boyfriend. ❤️ WE'RE GOING TO PARIS! 🇫🇷

 ❤️ WE'RE GOING TO PARIS! 🇫🇷

A/N: You know I just had to go all out for this one, and it is over 1000 words

A/N: You know I just had to go all out for this one, and it is over 1000 words. I absolutely loved writing this. 💗I mean who wouldn't want to go to Paris with Finn Hudson OMG. Look out for a sequel to this imagine! Hope you all enjoy it.