Find You ~ Nick Jonas

Request for joeyschick

Today was one of those days where I was missing my fiancé so much. He had got up early this morning to go and work with his brothers at the studio on some new songs that they had been writing. Nick wanted to write songs for both himself as a solo artist as well as for the Jonas Brothers. I haven't heard much about what kind of songs that they are writing, but I know they are going to be good. I am so proud of him and the other boys because they have been steady making music since the early 2000's.

It was around 11:30 when I decided to text Nick and see if he wanted to meet for lunch, I also promised that I would bring him an iced coffee today. You know me I love my coffee and a reason to go and see my fiancé while he is in the studio.

Y/N: Hey! Did you want to meet up for lunch today? It would help ease your mind before you are back in the studio working so hard. ☺️

Nick🌟: Hey y/n! That would be nice. I could definitely use a break from staring at these walls and music soundboards. You want to meet at Malibu Farms or Catch LA?

Y/N: Yay! I can't wait to hear all about your day in the studio so far. Uhm let's do Catch LA, I haven't been there in a while.

Nick🌟:Perfect! I'll see you soon then beautiful. 😉

—Time Jump—
Catch LA is one of my favorite spots here in West Hollywood. They have the best brunch, I think my go to brunch that I always order is their cinnamon roll pancakes. Once I got to the restaurant I parked my Range Rover and sent a text to Nick saying that I was here. He shot back a text and said that he had just got here as well, talk about perfect timing am I right? I grabbed my purse, keys, and phone before getting out of the car. As soon as I stepped out Nick was waiting for me with his hand extended out for me to grab. He placed a light kiss on my cheek before we started walking hand in hand to the restaurant. The entrance is one of my favorite parts of Catch LA, so I had to stop and get a quick picture.

 After I got a picture we made our way to the hostess stand where the hostess asked for a name and a quick count of how many people would be dining with us today

After I got a picture we made our way to the hostess stand where the hostess asked for a name and a quick count of how many people would be dining with us today. Nick answered with "it will just be Jonas, party of 2 today." The hostess then told us to sit for a second while they prepared a table for us. We sat on one of the small loveseats and held each other's hand while we waited. Nick began to look at the engagement ring that sits perfectly on my left ring finger while he held my hand in his. I blush and thought to myself it is so beautiful and I love looking at it.After a second or two the hostess came back and said that our table was ready. We were lead to a table towards the back of the restaurant to where there were some small tables perfect for a little romantic meal.

Once we sat down at the table the hostess said that our waitress would be with us shortly. Nick and I both said "thank you" to the hostess before she walked away. Since this restaurant is one of our favorites we had no trouble deciding what we were going to get. We were one of those couples that had go to meals that we loved, so we never look at a menu hardly anymore. When we go out to dinner with other friends they always laugh at us for immediately knowing what we want. After a few minutes our waitress who introduced herself as Katy came over to take our order. We decided on ordering the cinnamon roll pancakes, an omelette, and some green tea. While we were sitting at the table Nick grabbed a hold of my hand and said that he had a song that he was wanted to show me after lunch back at the studio.

                             —Time Jump—
After we ate I told Nick that I would run through Starbucks and get him an iced coffee before meeting him at the studio. Once we made it to our cars in the parking lot I gave him a quick kiss and a hug before we separated. I got in my Range Rover and got settled before leaving the parking lot. The closest Starbucks is about 10 minutes from the studio from what my navigation is telling me. Once I got to the Starbucks I went through the drive thru. I decided on getting both Nick and I the Iced Caramel Macchiato coffee. Today is one of those days where the heat is horrendous out here in California, so an iced coffee is definitely the way to go.

After my little 10 minute drive I made it to the studio where Nick, Joe, and Kevin were. I got out of the car and grabbed everything that I needed before heading towards the doors. I went ahead and texted Nick saying that I was here, so he knew to come and meet me in the front. I walked in and talked to the receptionist for a few minutes before Nick came and got me. The studio has to be super careful with who they let in because of crazy fans which I don't blame them at all. I handed Nick his coffee when we began walking to where the others were; he ended up switching hands so he could have his right hand free for me to hold.

When we got into the studio Nick told me to set my things down. I set everything down and placed my coffee on one of the cocktail tables in front of me. Joe and Kevin were just sitting on one of the leather sofas in the room. They stood up and both came over to give me a hug. Joe said that he and Sophie want all of us to get together for dinner one night this week. After sitting and talking with all of the guys for a few minutes Nick said that he was ready to show me what he had been working on.

(Find You- Nick Jonas)

After the song was over he told me that he had actually written that song for me. It made me feel so special. I am so lucky that I found someone like Nick. He truly is one of a kind.

A/N: Hi!! Finally felt like this one was ready to go. I kept adding and adding to it. I love the Jonas Brothers, so this one was so fun to do. I have seen them in concert a few times and they are so great and so good looking. Hope you enjoy!! 💙