Chapter 36: Ash vs Oliver! A Ticket to Challenge Drake!

This book will finish soon enough!

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon.
—————————————————————————

It was the next day as the group consisting of Serena, Misty, Goh, Tracey and Togepi were at the audience seat, and they were about to witness the match between Ash vs Oliver. The audience were pretty hyped about this match, because two of them are currently undefeated in this round robin tournament.

"Ash is just one win away to fight Drake," Misty said.

"Considering both Hau and Elio are eliminated from the tournament, this is the last chance," Tracey said.

Both Hau and Elio did have a match, and unfortunately for Hau he lost. He is now sitting at the 0 point and whereas Elio gained 1 point. Hau was disheartened, but he remembered Ash's word, when he said conquering all 7 Orange Crews is no easy task which Hau did accomplish. He knew this is the only beginning.

"Look, Ash and Oliver are entering the stadium," Serena pointed out as Togepi also did recognized.

As both trainers entered the battle field, the crowd cheered for them. This will be the final match in order to challenge Drake. The audience and even Drake had no idea who will come on top. Both of them were on equal power.

"One of these two trainers will challenge you, Drake. What do you think about them now that you have seen their matches?" the announcer asked him.

"I am going to expect a lot from them. They have been making some good strategies and they are definitely going to show it here," Drake commented.

The judge approached two trainers as he explained the rules. The battle will be the same which is two on two battle and the trainer with their Pokémon remaining, wins.

Serena clasped her hands together and prayed for Ash. Serena trusted Ash, but this Oliver seemed to be on the same level as Ash. Became top eight in the Silver Conference in the first year as a trainer, just like Ash did in the Indigo League.

"He is from Johto, right? Are we going to travel to Johto, if we have any chance?" Misty suddenly asked.

"I don't know. It will be great though," Serena said.

Goh slowly gasped when Misty brought up a conversation about Johto. It almost seems like he didn't have a good time over there. Anyway, the group didn't notice him.

"I will flip the coin right now! Heads or tails?" the judge asked as he flipped the coin in midair.

"HEADS!" Oliver shouted.

"TAILS!" Ash clamored.

The coin has landed on the judge's palm and it revealed to be a head. Oliver smirked as he clipped his pokeball and threw it across the field. The Pokémon popped out and it revealed to be a Pokémon that is not native to Kanto, but Ash has seen it. It was Crobat.

"Crobat!" Ash uttered.

"Pika!" it added.

Ash and Pikachu clearly remembers this bat-like Pokémon. Koga used this Pokémon and Ash definitely remembers that it is pretty fast. He was lucky that it was a tag battle and he paired with Richie, so the match wasn't brutally difficult. Ash was not going easy. He clipped his pokeball and spoke up.

"Let's make this an aerial battle! Go, Pidgeot!" Ash yelled as he threw a pokeball.

The bird Pokémon popped out and immediately took a flight across the stadium with full speed. The audience was amazed to see up close on Pidgeot that was taking a flight. It then landed in front of Ash and faced Crobat.