Chapter 7: The Mysterious GS Ball

We all know what's going to happen in this chapter, right? It was straight up taken from the anime, but I will try to change it little bit.

Disclaimer: I still don't own Pokémon.
—————————————————————

It was the next day as the group could see the Valencia Island. The group (except for Goh) had been to Cinnabar Island and they can tell that it is much bigger. That is the island where Professor Ivy holds the mysterious pokeball in her hand. The group will retrieve it before doing anything else. The group had many things in their mind though.

"Orange Archipelago has many many mysterious Pokémon," Goh stated. "I heard that there is an island that all Pokémon are color in pink."

"Color in pink?" Everyone questioned.

"I know its strange and I would love to see it in person," Goh added.

"I would love to see all beautiful girls in bikini," Brock muttered with a red face.

Ash saw Brock with a questionable look. Brockster is absolutely girl crazy and this guy knows how to hook on girl. He said he wants to be one-on-one with girl, with that being Suzy. However, he seems to forget that whenever he sees girl. Because of this, he doesn't get any girlfriend and the group did felt sorry for him.

"Brock, please," Misty said with narrowed eyes.

"You have Suzy in your life," Serena added.

"Its confirmed that Suzy doesn't love me. She just respects me," Brock said with a stone faced look. "Besides, I have to hook up on every girl just so that I can find a best girl for me."

"This dude is ultra crazy," Goh thought.

"Well, I want to know more about the Orange League!" Ash spoke by changing the topic.

"Just like I said, the gym challenge will be whole lot different," Goh said and continued. "Did I say that some of them are way more powerful than Kanto gym leaders?"

"No and I'm more than excited. The harder the challenge, more fun it will be!" Ash said with determination.

"Pikaaaaa!" it added.

Serena saw him with smile. She remembered Ash hated to challenge harder opponent when he started his journey. As he grew up, he became more and more daredevil to the harder challenge.
———————————————————————

As they landed on the dry land, they took a good look at the surroundings. This place had more of a nature-like feel to it, unlike the Cinnabar Island. The population is also scarce comparing to the Cinnabar.

"We have to search for the Professor Ivy's lab, but we don't know where it is," Ash said.

"I guess we'll just have to search for it," Misty shrugged.

"This island has to have a Pokemon Center due to the research lab. They are always easy enough to find. I say we go there and ask for directions," Brock figured.

The rest of the group agreed as they set off. As they walked along, they couldn't help but feel how different of a climate this place was compared to Kanto.

"I believe the Pokémon Centre in Orange Archipelago is so much different than the Kanto one," Goh said. "It is mostly made from woods, at least on outside."

The group walked on the road and they immediately saw some weird Pokémon on the road. It is the Pokémon that they have seen before, but its kinda different.