Quick Summary

Since this arc is taking too long, I decided to write all the chapter into small paragraphs until the Power of One arc starts. I have game project that I need to finish and it might take some time.

My first solo game dev will be started on April this year. My Twitter account @SharkByters
—————————————————————————

Chapter 16: Navel Maneuver.

Ash and the gang reached Navel Island where Ash's next gym challenge is. Before meeting the Danny Dan, a member of the Orange Crew, the group stumbled upon Machop, whose legs were tied by the vines. Goh immediately acted and helped Machop. The Pokémon took a liking to Goh and he managed to capture it.

The group met Danny and quickly recognized Ash. He said he watched his matches and he even went to say that he had battled Red Ketchum before, only to lose.

Before challenging Danny, him and Ash has to climb the rocky mountain with safety of course. Serena was worried about him, but Ash assured that he will be okay. Rest of the group took the elevator with judge and few other people who want to see the match.

Ash had a tough time, but he was able to climb to the top. Pikachu on the other hand, didn't have travel climbing.

Danny described the battle will be Triple Battle. While Ash never seen this type of battle, he figured that all three Pokémon will be out at the same time, which Danny nodded. Danny said that Ash cannot lose any of his Pokémon, which Ash saw it coming.

Ash was little worried about the match, since focusing on three Pokémon would be difficult, but nonetheless he was excited.

Danny used Machoke, Golduck and the Alolan Pokémon, Gumshoo.

Ash used Meltan, Charizard and first time battling Snorlax.

Ash managed to get a win and all of his Pokémon managed to score one knockout.

Ash then earned a Sea Ruby Badge.

Chapter 17: Gengar's Realm.

Ash and the gang traveled to a relatively small populated island. There, the group learns that citizens have nightmares about the future when they are asleep. The citizens says that the culprit is Gengar as they saw it on a nightmare/dream.

Ash was interested by it and wanted to solve it, then the  group was stopped by none other than the Kanto Elite Four, Agatha. She said she was here to stop the Gengar that has been causing the trouble.

Ash asked Agatha about Hashiba (who won the Indigo League) on how far he went on the Pokémon League. Agatha said that he defeated every Elite Four member, only to lose to Blue. Ash figured that he didn't win, because if he had won it will be a big news. Still the group was surprised that such trainer managed to defeat all Kanto Elite Four.

The group decided to stay at the Pokémon Centre.

The next day at morning, Serena says that she had nightmare about scary creature from the sea terrorizing the towns of people. She also says that Gengar was with her and they were in some kind of realm.

The group told this about Agatha and she says its definitely the Gengar's cause. She describes that ghost and psychic type Pokémon are the most mysterious. She even goes to say that there are many cases like this all over the world. Ash says he wants to help Gengar to stop this mess, but Agatha refused. Ash then said, he won't cause any trouble. He even showed his Haunter that might help out Gengar. Agatha then agreed on group joining her, but they cannot cause any trouble.