Chapter 2: Settling a Score With Scorbunny

Sorry it took two weeks to upload.

Yeah...probably many people didn't expect this chapter to happen!

The group will visit the Orange Island very soon, but first I want to focus on one retuning character.

With that being said, enjoy the chapter!

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon.
—————————————————————

It was a nighttime and most of the residents were asleep. The houses' lights were turned off and the street was lightened up by the street light. However, Oak's lab was still lit up.

Professor Oak was on the computer researching about the Dynamax phenomenon. He was told from Cerise Sakuragi that he wanted Ash to research about it.

XXX

"Ash, I have something to tell you," Professor Oak said.

"What is it?" Ash suddenly turned to elderly man after looking at the newly born Larvitar.

"Professor Cerise has called me and he wants you to research that you might be interested on. Its called Dynamax phenomenon," Samuel said.

"Dynamax...phenomenon?" Ash and Serena asked at the same time.

"I seen those stuff, but I won't reveal it yet. Tomorrow, I want you to go to Vermillion City to meet Cerise. He will explain to you everything and of course you can invite your friends," Samuel said.

Red has been listening to Samuel. He has witnessed Dynamx when he visited Galar region. He knows that Ash's jaw will dropped to the ground when he sees it.

"As much as I want to go, Mr. Grey will teach me about Pokémon Breeding and there's no way I am going to skip that," Brock said apologetically.

"Same. I have to train with Mrs. Rose and I am not going to miss it. Hope you will have fun," Misty said with small smile.

"You know I can go with you," Serena said with smile and Togepi chirped happily on her arm.

"Splendid!" Ash said with smile. "Its okay, Brock and Misty. I will take many photographs if I find something interesting."

"We can ask Leaf, Chase and others," Serena insisted.

"Of course!" Ash responded. Then he suddenly remembered about Larvitar.

This Pokémon...is bit weird. Larvitar has been curling up whenever humans stare at it. Maybe because it was just born and was afraid of the world?

"What's wrong with this Larvitar?" Ash wondered.

"Maybe because it was just born to the world?" Serena added.

"Impossible," Daisy spoke up. "Whenever Pokémon is born and sees whatever moving in front of them, will see them as a parent."

"Now come to think about it, Togepi wasn't afraid of me and Serena," Ash said as he looked at the Togepi.

"This is something that I need to focus on," Professor Oak said and turned to Ash. "Ash, can I study your Larvitar for few days. I might find an answer."

"Sure, Professor Oak. I hope you will find an answer," Ash said with a small smile.

XXX