Chapter - 2

Sanjay reached college early, and then there came the sweet voice of a cute girl."

Cute girl : excuse me

Sanjay turned and saw her face. He was captivated at first sight by her soulful eyes, button nose, chubby cheeks, cherry lips, waving hair, and beautiful smile. He fell in love with her instantly. That girl is Harini."

On the other hand, she was stunned by his charm. His magnetic eyes, sharp nose, and on top of it, his cute dimple. Her heart told her that he was her soulmate. She also fell in love with him at first sight.

These two were in their own dream, without caring about their surroundings."

After some time, Sanjay came out of his dreamland and asked her, 'How can I help you?

She asked him to move a bit so that she could park her scooty.

He did as she asked.

She parked her scooty and left, not before smiling at Sanjay, who blushed. They then went to the auditorium, as it was freshers' day and all the juniors were introducing themselves to others.

Sanjay was very excited to learn more about Harini. As the college chairman, he first welcomed all the students with an encouraging speech. After that, one by one, all were introducing themselves, and some were showcasing their talents by singing and dancing.

At last, our cutie arrived.

Ha - hello everyone.

All were laughing at her voice, but she didn't let it bother her in the slightest.

Ha - I know why you are laughing, but it's not a problem for me at all, because it's usual.

So let me introduce myself: I'm Harini from Palakkad, first-year computer engineering student. My favorite thing in the world, other than family, is food. I'm a foodie, and I'm also a singer, like my parents.

They all were laughing when she said she could sing. Here, Sanjay was irritated by their behavior, and as he stood up to shout, he heard her melodious voice.

Ha - " manam vittu unmai
Mattum ..
Unnoadu paesida
Vendum...
Ne kaetkum
Kadhalai alli..
Un mel naan
Poosida vendum"
( Sirikathey song
From Remo )..

When she finished, all the faces there had shocked expressions. Sanjay was dumbfounded, and everyone appreciated her singing. The program concluded, and then Harini was walking in the corridor with her friends when a voice called out."

? - oi angel..

Do support...

Who is the owner of that voice...? 🤔

With 💜💜.
Dreamer and vk ..