Chapter 5 :Onset of a life

"Is this a dream? If I open my eyes will everything go back to the way it used to be? This must be a nightmare !" Alyssa slowly opens her eyes and sees everyone around her, staring with concern as if they had seen a dead person come back to life, but her eyes only searched for her parents, she began to feel uneasy and suffocated, only to believe that the time has come to accept the truth that her parents have left her to go to a better place. She couldn't see any familiar figures amongst everyone around her, which just added to her fright. 

"Who are you and where am I?" tears gushed beneath her eyelids, she asked with a very heavy heart, " where are my parents, I want to bid gratitude to them for the last time, please let me go, I don't have anything to give you please !"

"We are your well-wisher's child, and I am your guardian from now. Didn't I tell you that you must learn to control your emotions, if you are this weak, you can't survive in this ruthless world my child and we are not your enemies unless you want to make us one, as long as you go accordingly and cooperate with us, we are on your side? Any day you backstab us, you will face the same fate as your parents..." before he could complete his threats, thin and aged women cut him "Caporaso don't scare the child. She needs some rest please leave her alone"

With at most concern and love in her eyes she spoke with a very warm and comforting voice" Child, there is nothing to be afraid of, you had a panic attack and so we have brought you to our base infirmary here. 

"How can I not be afraid of that person who threatens me every time he meets me and apparently it seems like he killed my parents, how can I trust him or anyone here?" Screamed Alyssa with fright gleaming in her bloodshot tired eyes.

"Caporaso just seems a little tough but trust me child he is a melted chocolate from inside. It is the rule, my child, if anyone breaks the rules and goes against the lord, they must be killed. Caporaso has always kept an eye on you and has always protected you from all the dangers, even though it wasn't his duty. Now take rest, you can call me if you want anything, just press this button here." She placed her hand on Alyssa's eyes and brought her to sleep with a flick.

"Miss Greyssa Petronski, is the child...Oh she is asleep, is she okay?" asked Caporaso

"She is okay but she is very traumatized by all the sudden events, give her some time Caporaso. Let her get a hold of herself. Anyways what are your plans now?" asked Miss Greyssa 

"She must learn to limit everything. I am just waiting for the right time, Let's give her someday off until she learns to grasp the truth and move on, that's when her fate unfolds," said Caporaso looking at Alyssa forcing herself to wake up.