'he smiled at him fondly..'

Ok.. bab... umm. I mean Minnie..' wait here don't go anywhere..' stay here until your hyung come back ok..'

Jimin nodded his head cutely..'

Jungkook went to buy ice cream near the parlour.

Jimin was looking surroundings but his brain was stuck when jungkook kissed him so passionately..' some what he liked it so much he felt very new..' he never felt it before like this..'

Some of the pervert guys are watching jimin with lustful eyes..'
because jimin looking like exact "fem boy"

Those eyes turning into more dark with lust..'

but this poor innocent bean didn't notice them he was waiting for his hyung patiently..'

so the members are coming towards jimin's direction..'

"Hey baby boy.." they called him with smirk face..'

jimin suddenly jerked off because of sudden voice from his behind.'

He looked them with terrified eyes..' he was sweating because when he saw three members are looking so scary..'

W..what..'

Are you waiting for anyone baby boy..? They asked him..'

See Andrew how beautiful he was I want him first..'

Shut up you punk first I laid eyes on him then I show you..' he said in stern voice..'

Ok ok cool..' let's share him..' he was was making me so hard..'

What do you think jack..'? He asked another member..'
yes I want him he was so fucking beautiful..' I too want taste him..'

Poor innocent jimin was looking at them with teary eyes..' he doesn't know what to do now he was eagerly waiting for his hyung.' But still he didn't arrived..'

What are you waiting for baby boy..' come with us..' when the pervert about lay his hand on jimin..' Jimin closed his eyes due to fear..' then....... He heard a loud punch and growling sound..'

Jimin opened his eyes and see what's that sound..'
and he saw his "jungkook" hyung was punching them with full of anger.'

His eyes widened when he saw jungkook was beating like killing them..' he's looking so angry beast..'

The perverts face was covered with full of blood..'

"How dare you to touch him huh..?" He said in dangerous venomous voice..' and punching over and over on their face like their keeping a lot grudge on them like ages..'

Jimin went near to him and try drag him from them..'
But little was so small compared to this big man..' he's so strong than jimin so it's no use for jungkook which he was not even moving a single bit..'

H..hyung please s..stop don't fight with them leave it..' jimin was trying to stop jungkook but he was busy in punching on their faces..'

"How can you try to touch what is mine huh.." he was saying in loud voice while punching on them hardly."

"Little jimin does know his jungkook hyung had lot of anger issues and possessiveness.."

And then lastly jungkook kicked on their stomachs and left them..'

And then he came back to jimin which he was in feary expression..'
h..hyungg jimin ran over to jungkook which he was still in angry..'