I ignored the ache in my chest as my eyes met his dark stormy blue ones.

Licking my lips, I ran a hand through my hair, and dropped my face into the bed.

F my life.

I just wanted to sleep all this off.

As I got up to go turn the lights off, I couldn't help but feel the tension in the room. It was like he or I wanted to say something, but neither had the guts to.

Just as I was about to turn the lights off, I realized something.

Rubbing the back of my head, I turned around, looking at the predator chained to my wall. He was watching me with dark eyes, his muscles straining against the chains as he pushed himself harder against the wall.

May I just add, Awkward.

"So, I haven't had a slave chained to my wall before, and I don't exactly know how it works," I said, laughing at myself.

"You could always let me go," his words were slow coming out, his voice deeper, and a nice smirk on his face to go with his dark eyes.

Was this guy being possessed or something?

"Well, as you can see, there is a tinsy little problem with that," I told him, grabbing the remote next to the lights and walking back to my bed.

Sitting with my legs crossed, I grabbed the scrunchi on my hand, and started to tie my hair in a high ponytail.

"I'm not allowed to let you go free," I told him, finishing my hair, and turning the TV on. Luckily it was placed in a good area where he could also see.

I needed a snack. Then some popcorn. Oh! And maybe a indoor mini glow in the dark laser tag arena!

Grabbing the pillow behind me, I chucked it at him, successfully hitting him square in the face and falling to his feet.

I burst out laughing, holding my stomach.

"Your expression!....It....was....priceless!" It felt weird to laugh so hard, but I welcomed it. The "WTF" face he had on was to die for.

"You're too cute for your own good," I laughed, making my way out of my room.

KITCHEN HERE I COME!

****

****

****

(3rd person POV)

The alpha of the rouges stood next to Jared.

"What was the little problem?" he bellowed.

Jared gave him a straight look, "Alpha, it seems that we have some marks on our territory."

"Well, no shit, Jared. We are in the middle of a damn forest, you can expect that much," he said back, angrily.

Jared ran his hand down his face, taking all the courage he had not to roll his eyes.

"Sir, we have marks of another pack. And they don't seem to be only passing by. We were lucky to find a few prints because other than that, their scents are gone. Like they suddenly vanished with fresh prints."

The alpha quickly realized then circumstance.

"Which pack?" He asked seriously, looking out the window.

"We don't know yet, sir," Jared said.

Jared inferred that it would most likely(99.9%) be the pack of the captured Alpha they had in Evas' room, but he wasn't going to tell that to the Alpha.

He would laugh and just say that it was nonsense, and send out a search party for days, only to come back with nothing. It was useless to tell something so intellectual to someone so incoherent.

"Well, find out then, Jared!" he screamed back, unsatisfied with his answer, "What are you good for when you can't even track a damn pack!"

Jared nodded, yet inside thinking how dumb his Alpha was. He had just said that their was no scents or trails to track, and the cameras hadn't picked anything up.

"George! Let me see the footage!" the Alpha yelled, stalking away.

****

****

****

(Eva's POV)

I opened the door, quickly shutting it behind me and running to jump on my bed.

I had grabbed three packs of different flavored chips, sour patch kids, a couple of candies, chocolates, and water.

The guys would kill me if they saw me take all the junk food up to my room.

Feeling his eyes on me, I looked up, my eyes wide, my mouth trying to tear the chip bag, but not working.

"Hello?" I mumbled, my mouth full of the bag I was trying to tear.

"Maybe I should not ask," he said, leaning back against the pillow he had somehow managed to get behind his back.

"It would be smarter not to," I smiled, gently tearing open the bag with my hands. I knew they were good for something.

I heard what seemed like a chuckle come from him, and I shook my head smiling and sighing.

Grabbing the remote, I flipped through the new movies.

"What would you like to watch slave?" I asked him.

I heard him growl lowly, making my internally giggle, "I am not a slave."

"Right, you're my slave," I told him confidently, my eyes still on the TV.

I was aware of how he didn't deny it, and it made me bubble with anxiety. Even though I had literally just found out he was mated, it didn't seem to bother how I felt towards this stranger.

"We should watch the Notebook!" I squealed, looking at him.

He groaned, smashing his head softly on the wall ,"No!"

"Ay, clam yourself," I told him, leaning back in my bed, already under the covers, "I was kidding. I'd rather watch something cool."

After a while, I got stumped on a few movies.

I whimpered, hugging the chips.

They were so fluffy. Like little baby sheep-corns.

"What's wrong?" His voice came quick, making me slighting jump.

"I can't pick between, A Good Day To Die Hard, or Identity Thief," I said into the pillow.

"It is just a movie, pick either," he said, his voice calmer.

This was a huge dilemma!

Clicking accidentally on A Good Day To Die Hard, I thought, 'screw this!'.

I threw the chips onto the ground, leaving the sour patch kids and chocolates with my water.

"Here," I told him, throwing one of my blankets in a ball to him, before snuggling in my bed.

That should keep him warm and toasty. Not that he didn't look warm and toasty already.

"Thank you," his sweet velvet voice said, me being thankful for the lights being off to hide the blush on my face. He was just so kind and sweet and made me feel happy.

That's how it pretty much went the rest of the night as we watched the movie from across the room from each other, laughing and commenting as if we were side by side. I had even thrown candy at him, and oddly enough he had caught each one.

We had watched the entire movie and talked till I had fallen into a sweet blissful sleep.