Naeum (RM + Mini) bonding time

A/n:
Bozo 😹
L + Ratio
...
I'm sorry...

...

Namjoon and Areum have their chaotic moments, just like they have their calm intelectual moments.

Let's explore them.

Silence.

Was all that was heard and the light flipping of pages as Namjoon and Areum read. They had both found this interesting book that they wanted to share.

The white book or 흰 by Han Kang, the same author of the book ' The vegetarian'. The author wrote about a personal grief and represented it through the color white. This book wasn't something to finish in one day. It was made to be savoured, to be understood. And that they did.

When something stuck out to one of them they would share their insight. Where one was in conflict with their reflexion, the other found an explanation. That's why they loved reading together.

" The more I read the more I understand the feeling written. " Areum mumbled slightly breaking the silence between them.

Namjoon hummed feeling the same. " Yeah. White is quite a confusing colour the more you think about it."

" Indeed. Example, as songwriters when we face a white page, getting ready to write but nothing is there. It pains you to continue knowing it's still perfectly white." The younger female explained their point of view.

" Yes. In other cultures, Japanese culture, white is the colour of death. But others see white as life. White is usually worn in weddings, new years and funerals to celebrate the journey to the afterlife." Namjoon informed her on his knowledge of the shade.

" White also represents purity and innocence. Peace and Serenity. All those 'good' things but it also represents the cold, isolation, emptiness. To me the colour white is pain." Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.

" How so?"

" White is able to drive you to insanity. Stare at a blank page or a blank wall, one it is straining and two extremely depressive. White makes you doubt. White makes you question. White makes you overthink. White makes you panic but tricks you into thinking that it's calm. In that calm, silent panic resides." She explained how she viewed the shade.

" That is quite true." He nodded at her words.

From a far, a confused Jungkook stared at the two with a even more confused Taehyung.

" What the fuck are they on about?" Jungkook whispered aggressively.

Taehyung just shrugged. " I don't know, man."

" Jin hyung, I swear they were talking about the color white. They kept saying white is this, white is that. It didn't make any sense." Jungkook told Jin who just hummed in response.

" To you." Yoongi who was passing had heard that and left a comment.

" Hyung!"

***

RM and Mimi were in the Rkive, His studio. RM was currently singing his heart out in the booth.

They weren't actually recording anything. They were bored and decided to do whatever the fuck this was..

"AHH SHUBIDOO BAP BOOP!!"

Areum was currently crying out of laughter.

"BAP BAP BOO. KIMBAP. NOW, I'M HUNGRYyYyYy~ huu huu huu."

If she was a stranger and a random person told her that he was the leader she wouldn't believe them.

"AREUM IN THE BOOTH SHE GO MINI ON THE BEAT BUT GO CRAZY ON THE BEAT. FLOW BE FLOWING SUN ISN'T GLOWING. WOO!!"

What had gotten into him.

Ly was on the floor at this point.

"Yeah!!" " Yeah!!"

He got out the booth.

"Your turn." He helped her up.

"A-aight." She was in tears.

"Okay..Mini on the beat." She did her iconic whisper. " I have no idea what I'm doing but this seem to be fun. I'm ain't by myself, yeah I ain't alone. My hyung went hard in the booth. My voice slick and is coming to soothe, you and your family just like soul food."

When she said that line, Namjoon screamed something. "True!"

"True, who? If you don't like like this then my music ain't for you. Uh, SHUBIDOO BAP BOOP now I wanna eat some rice and soup."

For those not getting the reference, bap or 밥 is rice in Korean.

" I'ma be acting fool when imma get my food!!" She exclaimed loudly and stopped rapping. "Hyung, can we order some food. I'm actually hungry."

Namjoon looked up at her. " Honestly, same."

" Ight."

" What do you want to order?"

" I'm good with anything, I ain't picky."

" Thankfully. "

" Bro, let's just order."

A/n:

I felt like writing about Namjoon as I was listening to his mixtape, mono.

What do we think of Naeum?

Ship or nah?
(I don't ship in real life just for the sake of the book.)

I changed their ship name from namreum to naeum.

Btw, THANK YOU FOR 8K READS!! (2023 a/n: 8k!?!?!)

Ight I'm tired. It's 5am now.

Night.

2023 A/n:

Since his birthday passed, I decided to put this out. I forgot how much I loved this chapter.

Fun fact: I started listening to BTS on September 11th (12th in korea) 2013. On namjoon's birthday, crazy. I remember, N.O had just come out and shit. Good times.