𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧

Start from the beginning

The female chipmunk gave one last wave and then was escorted out the door. Then the male chipmunk focused on the new one.

He thought maybe they could be friends. Then the female cow cleared her throat and continued talking.

" As I said everyone٫ say hello to Dale. " The cow said then the red nosed chipmunk said happily

" Hello everyone. Nice to meet you! " He bowed taking off his cap but the students looked bored out of there mind a student coughed aswell.

The silence being short but feeling long. Then a little black nosed chipmunk smiled leaning to look at him from his tall desk.

Dale was starting to get nervous " Uh...*gasps* I know. " He whispered.

He turned around and got a nearby pencil proceeding to put it close to his eye enough to seem like it was actually In his eye he started to fake yell turning to the students.

" My eye! It's in my eye! " Kids started screaming believing the foolish prank.

A unicorn thingy critter threw up in a bag as for the cow yea she panicked as well.

" No٫ no٫ no٫ no! *Screams*" She yelled. She backed up to the window proceeding to fall out of it.

Dale then saying " Get it out! " Then be realized all the chaos he was causing reassuringly saying.

" It's a joke. See? I'm fine. " The kids ignored him still screaming a girl started to cry. Then a girl with a green shirt spoke up with a judgmental look.

" Ew. You're weird. " The chipmunk sighed.

The lunch bell started to ring then they all made their way to lunch. Dale still feeling embarassed. The lunchroom was filled with chattering kids the teacher aswell having a ice pack to her head she groaned in pain.

"𝘽𝙮 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚..." The chipmunk then sat on a small lunch table his size he sighed sadly

" Hey. Mind if I sit? " He turned to see another one of his kind but a black nose he then took a seat.

" That pencil thing you did was hilarious! it was excellent comic timing. "

The black nosed chipmunk said as he opens his lunch. Dale nervous.

"Really? I wish I hadn't done it." Dale said sort of embarrassed.

Then the black nosed chipmunk disagreed "No way٫ man. The biggest risk is not taking any risk at all. You just didn't set up the joke right I can help you if you want. The names Chip."

Chip said then Dale spoke saying "i'm Dale."He smiled then Chip continued talking.

"So do you watch crispy cows?" They then said in sync "Hey! That's my milk! " They both laughed.

"I always watch it with my sister! Her name is Y/N!"

Chip looked confused then it hit him the (E/C) and the dress she wore as well as the flower on her head hit his mind. "Was it that second grader we saw?" Dale nodded.