𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧

𝑨/𝑵: 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒅𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒖 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒚𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒌 𝒃𝒄 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒌. 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝑫𝒂𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓.)

T h i r d P O V

T h i r d P O V

𝗔𝗟𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗

Sounds and voices of children saying bye or talking to friends filled the place kids getting as a teacher tells a lamb to out pants on pretty weird lets get to the main part now cutting to just a car with baby bumper cars leaving their car as the main person speaks up.

"Okay what's the first thing that pops up when I say Chip 'n Dale? I'm willing to bet it's Thomas Chippendale, The London-based cabinet maker from the 1700s. But I bet the second thing that pops into your head are these guys. But certainly third would be those rascally cartoon chipmunk's, Chip 'n Dale. Or should I say Dale and me??"

A bus showed up and stopped as the little toons walked from the outside and a specific main chipmunk appears from the bus.

" And it all started the day we met٫ when me and my sister had to join a new school me in third grade her in second. "

A little chipmunk red nose and green and white clothes as well as another black nose though and with a (F/C) shirt and flower on her head hopped off to say in their childish pitch voice.

" Hello٫ potential new friends! " Shouted the small critters making a fool out of themselves.

Then the chattering kids continued on. A ringing of a cow bell played in all the small toons and humans ears as the female cow began to speak.

" We have a new student today. Everyone٫ sat hello to Dale. Oh who seems to have his little friend with him. Hey sweetie are you lost?" The female chipmunk nodded.

"Okay, What grade are you be in my dear?" Dale held up two fingers gesturing how she was in the second grade as well as his sister that nodded.

The cow smiled and got a walkie talkie asking for a staff to escort the female chipmunk to her class.

But a male chipmunk not so far saw her she did too. They both smiled at eachother and waved. Then a staff took her out.