"Living Room Flow"🎶 🧚🏽

Start from the beginning

"You were a very scary child" Stoney pointed out as she played with the bubbles. "Can't deny that, but I did turn out to be a sort of bold adult" Avi'anna said, confusing Stoney, and she looked up from the bubbles. "What do you mean?" Stoney asked and Avi'anna smirked leaning closer to Stoney, making her back up, and she was pressed against the tub. "What are you-" Stoney was cut off by Avi'anna's lips.

Over the weeks Avi'anna has gotten better at kissing especially, because she wanted to surprise Stoney. "When did you-" Stoney started pulling away, but was pulled back in and moaned into the kiss. Avi'anna smirked as she licked her lips. "Let's get out, I think we're clean enough" Avi'anna said making Stoney nod slowly, still in a daze.

"It's whatever you want
I wanna, I wanna please you most
Whatever, whatever turns you on, ah
Just let me know"

They walked back into the room with their towels on and sat on the edge of the bed.

Avi'anna was about to kiss Stoney again, but Stoney stopped her.

"Are you okay?" She asked Avi'anna, and Avi groaned, "why are you trying to ruin the mood?" "I'm not. I'm trying to make sure you're okay, you were just crying yesterday, to being asked to be my girlfriend to- look I'm not trying to make you sad or anything like that I just don't want your vulnerability to influence your decision to take it to that level" Stoney explained.

"See and this is why I want you to fuck me" Avi'anna said, slightly pouting. Stoney's eyes widened as she almost choked on nothing.

Avi'anna giggled and looked her in the eyes, "the way you care about me is attractive... in many ways, and I wanna do something nasty. We don't have to if you don't want to but-" "oh no trust me I want to" Stoney made known to her and Avi'anna blushed. "I just wanna make sure you're doing this for the right reasons" Stoney continued and Avi'anna nodded, grateful Stoney cares for her as much as she does, but she was certain.

"You are so creative
The way that you're makin' love to me
You do me like no one's ever done it
That is why I want it all the time
I don't want your heart or your love
Just do what you do to my body
I just wanna - that is all I want"

"Baby please" Avi stood up, she dropped her towel and she smiled as Stoney eyed her body again. She giggled and squealed as Stoney picked her up and dropped her on the bed, on laid her back.

"If these walls could talk
They'd say pick me up
And put me on 'em
This beds way too soft, it's time to get off
But keep it goin', keep it comin', keep me comin'
Make me want it, don't you want it? Don't you love it?
How you want it? Where you want it? Where we goin'?..."

"The word stop can be used in many ways so I do safe words, say one" Stoney advised as she angled Avi'anna body in the way she wanted it and made sure her hair was out of her face. Avi'anna nodded, "brown" she replied and Stoney smiled, hovering over her. "Fuck you're pretty" Stoney whispered as she kissed Avi'anna's forehead then she leaned in to kiss Avi'anna, this kiss was different from all the other ones, they were kissing like they were hungry for each other.

"Are you going to?" Avi'anna asked as Stoney kissed down her neck, she was trying not to react too much and moan. "Do you want one?" Stoney whispered then licked over her ear lobe, "mhm" Avi'anna lowly moaned as she felt Stoney give her first hickey. Stoney kissed the newly bruised spot on Avi'anna's neck then kissed down her chest, she placed kisses around the areola, leaving little hickeys. She looked at Avi'anna's face as she began licking and sucking her right areola. After the right one was hard, she went to the left. "Fuck. I never knew that could feel so good" Avi moaned, enjoying the new feeling.

Stoney began switching between the two nipples for a couple more seconds before she began kissing down Avi'anna's stomach. She kissed her hips and v-line. "Mhm wait wait" Avi'anna moaned, making Stoney look up at her and raise her body a little.

"There's a big reason why this is my first time" Avi'anna closed her legs. "Um I have a larger clit than most which is why I don't shave completely and I-" "Avi'anna do you trust me?" Stoney asked and Avi'anna nodded, biting her lip. "Yes, more than I'd like to admit really" "okay then so let me make you feel better" Stoney noticed Avi'anna's legs slowly opening again, and she began to kiss from her calf to the inside of her thighs.

Stoney reached Avi'anna's pussy and her mouth watered at the sight. Avi'anna's had an outie and the sides and the top of her hood were shaven, her clit poked out from under the hood, and it was growing a little more every second. Stoney could feel Avi'anna throbbing the moment her tongue touched her clit.

She ran her tongue over her slit and labia and Avi'anna shuddered, "ohhhh" they made eye contact, and Stoney started sucking on Avi's clit like it was a nipple. Avi'anna gasped, and her mouth fell open, it felt wayy better than she thought it would. Wayyyy better.

"You are so creative
The way that you're makin' love to me
You do me like no one's ever done it
That is why I want it all the time
I don't want your heart or your love (I don't need your love)
Just do what you do to my body
I just wanna - that is all I want
That is all I want"

Stoney reached for one of Avi'anna's nipple, and she squeezed one as she sucked and flicked harder and faster. Stoney loved the sound of her slurping. Avi'anna whimpered and grabbed the sheets, she began grinding on Stoney's face "fuckkkk babyyy mhmmm" Avi'anna felt she had to pee again but when she tried to raise up, Stoney held her hips in place. "Baby I- ughhhh" Avi'anna bucked her hips as she came, and her body lightly twitched.

Stoney cleaned her up with her tongue then smirked, she leaned in and kissed Avi'anna, letting her taste herself on Stoneys lips and tongue. Stoney pulled away and eyed Avi'anna's face for a few seconds, "good girl" she leaned back in then lightly touched Avi'anna's clit, and Avi twitched and moaned into the kiss.

"Not your love, not your heart,
I just want you to start
And do what you do to my body
Do what you do to my body
I love what you do to my body, yeah
Just wanna fuck"

- 5/22/22
-Wh0ref0rBillie.