Wedding Guest Finale

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Sir Artificer... My Husband to be has told me about your success with the Orb, And my dear sister has talked very high of you showing how close you two have gotten, The love you share for each other is very real; Which is why I want to ask you for a favor." The princess said catching both men's attention.

"Sure thing."

"I want you to break up with my Sister."

"I'm sorry?" The Artificer asked a bit shocked at the Elf's request.

"I appreciate your promise to bring my sister home safely from this mission, and her love for you is very clear. However as you probably know she's very naïve and clueless of the world. Her resolve to stay with you is very clear but she does not know what she's asking for. A part of me approves of you Sir Artificer; however the other parts don't and its nothing against your character because like you I love my sister dearly and I don't want her being in despair. While it's true we elves fall in love and marry once its possible for us to feel puppy love as you humans would say. Something I believe she's feeling for you. Do you understand?"

"I do agree that she can be a bit naïve at times... However I must formally disagree with such a statement. I also once thought the same where she'll be better off without me that like you she'll find an Elf to spend her eternity with... However I was inconsiderate of her feelings that I ended up hurting her to a degree which I'd never want to do again."

"But if you also continue this relationship you'll hurt her again when you will pass."

"I-I Don't like the idea of her ending up alone in the end... Which is why I'm happy I got to see her family especially to ask this... When I asked for your blessing to continue my relationship with her... I also wanted your Blessing to take her hand in Marriage when the right time arises, I desire to grow old with her, take care of her, provide, start a family with her. Ever since we first met she's been nothing but a caring and supporting friend and in recent times she's been my supportive Lover, the one I can rely on to pick me up when I'm down. As the clo-"

"I'm sorry... But I can't give you my blessing." The princess said as he fiance sat quietly observing the Artificer noticing how calm and collected he was being.

"O-oh... Is there... Perhaps a reason for-"

"It's as I said before it's nothing against you Sir Artificer. But you know as a human your life is limited, if you really love my sister you'll let her go." The Princess said making the Artificer physically flinch as he looked down at his hand in silence for a few seconds.

"Remember Master Elves are very protective beings especially when it comes to their families. So when your talking to Lady Ranger's family be prepared for disapproval. It'll hurt but your Strong Master and I know you love Lady Ranger a lot so stand tall with your head up ok." The Artisan's words echoed through his mind relaxing his tension looking up at the two with a calm aura and a sweet smile.

"I understand your concern Princess... But you don't have to worry about her safety alone, Allow me to carry that burden as well, In my limited time here in this world I'll strive to make happy memories with Hea. Memories that will warm her heart, put a smile on her face, that'll love by her side, and will comfort her instead of making her lonely. And you have my word that if I ever hurt her then... I'll happily allow you both to claim my life." The Artificer said showing his honesty through his eyes in a gesture of acceptance.

"You know... That sounds very familiar to what I said to- Sorry..." Mith said looking away with a blush as his fiancé had a slight blush glaring at him before composing herself elegantly.

"I've seen Humans who're more developed, pretty, and more suited to marriage."

"I'm quite aware of that, but they're not Hea."