Dr Briefs Made This Episode In A Cave... WITHABOXOFSCRAPS!

NARRATOR: So, after seven hundred and thirty-one gruelling galactic weeks of travel—or one month if you never watched "Men in Black"—our *ahem* "heroes" have finally arrived on Planet Namek. Where the sky is green, the grass is blue, and it's boring as s**t.

"I... can't object to any of that." Dende gloomily confirmed,

KRILLIN: Hey, Gohan, check it out. Blue grass. What do you think their favourite kind of music is? Huh? Huh?

GOHAN: R&B...?

KRILLIN: Huh. You're really sheltered, aren't you?

"That's not even close to describing it but yeah," Gohan said.

GOHAN: I thought reading a book about peach farming was entertaining while we were on our way here. You tell me.

"Yikes," Tien said, eyebrows raised.

KRILLIN: Well... hey! We're on Namek now! Bulma, got the Dragon Radar?

BULMA: Right here! We're already picking up four Dragon Balls!

KRILLIN: See? Now we just have to find them, wish our friends back, and head on home!

"Aaand you jinxed it." Bulma sighed heavily.

BULMA: Hey Krillin, is that a Saiyan ship?

(A space pod is seen flying above Krillin)

KRILLIN: (notices the space pod) Huh?

GOHAN: I think I sense Vegeta.

KRILLIN: (sounding more frightened) Huh?

BULMA: Oh, and now those four Dragon Balls are on the move.

KRILLIN: AAAAAAAAAAAAA-

"Predictable." Bardock said.

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

(scene shifts Vegeta's space pod landing on Namek, with Vegeta emerging from the crater and holding a scouter)

KRILLIN: (in background) -AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

"How is that still going? He's too small to have that kind of lung capacity." Bulma pointed out.

VEGETA: Ahhh... good to be back at a hundred percent again. (puts on his scouter) Augh, I just got here and this planet's already annoying me. (sees another space pod approaching Namek) Wait a minute, is that Cui's pod? (begins to walk forward) Well, I better go take care of this.

KRILLIN: -AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! (gasps for breath)

GOHAN: Ya done?

KRILLIN: Yeah... I'm good.

FRIEZA SOLDIER 1: Hey! What's that over there?

KRILLIN: AAAAAAAAAAAAA- (continues to scream in the background)

"So it's just any threat and you start screaming now?" Tien sarcastically questioned.

FRIEZA SOLDIER 2: In the name of Frieza, we demand that you stop!

KRILLIN: -AAAAAAHHHHH! Wait, haven't I heard that name before?

FRIEZA SOLDIER 2: Alright, stay where you are and we'll shoot you.

KRILLIN: Don't you mean "Or we'll shoot you?"

"No. Standard Frieza Force protocol: Kill everything that moves." Bardock revealed.

DBS Reacts to DBZAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara