Namekimania 2011

(cuts to Namek where Vegeta had just executed Guldo from the previous episode)

GOHAN: You really saved us, Vegeta.

KRILLIN: Yeah... You totally pulled our butts out of the fire there. Really showed that Team Three Star spirit...!

"No." Vegeta and Gohan shut him down.

VEGETA: They'll never find your body...

GOHAN: I feel a little sorry for those guys. They just lost their teammate. They must be devastated.

JEICE: So... when was the last time you had to.. you know?

"Yeah, real devastated." Bulma sarcastically replied.

RECOOME: Three weeks.

JEICE: Bloody hell! Three weeks?

"What are they talking about?" Goten asked. "It's grown-up stuff," Gohan responded immediately, sweating.

BURTER: I did it on the trip here.

RECOOME: Recoome didn't even have enough room in his pod.

"That... doesn't make sense. You're smaller than him. If anything you would have more room." Videl responded. "Smaller in stature doesn't necessarily mean that your, uh, 'equipment' is going to be smaller." Bardock corrected.

JEICE: (notices Guldo's corpse) Oy...! Oy, is that Guldo over there? Is he dead?

"Yeah, for a while and you're just now realising that." Tien sighed. 

RECOOME: How tragic...

(short pause)

BURTER: (extremely quickly) Not telling the captain! 1-2-3, not it!

RECOOME: Not it!

JEICE: Not it... Aww, wankers...

["SANJOU!! GINYU TOKUSENTAI!!" OPENING SEQUENCE]

(cuts to Vegeta staring at Recoome, who is the next in line to fight Vegeta, who just stares back.)

VEGETA: So, are we gonna do this or wha--

RECOOME: HIT... RECOOOOOME'S MUSIC!

(Doom music starts playing)

"Where is that even coming from?!" Videl asked. "It's a game show. Burter placed hidden speakers around the battlefield for entertainment value." Tenjo clarified.

RECOOME: Vegeta, you think that just because you're the Prince of all Saiyans you're the best there is at what you do... But let Recoome tell you something, brother: you ain't no Wolverine! And you ain't got what it takes to step up to a five... time... champion!

Both VEGETAS: Champion of what?

JEICE: This fight right here is gonna be a bloomin' slobberknocker it is.

BURTER: You can just feel the intensity!

VEGETA: Who are you talking to?

BURTER: The audience.

JEICE: We're doing commentary, mate.

"Wait, more people than just Frieza watch this shit?!" Bulma exclaimed. "I'm gonna take a guess that it was a lot of the Frieza force and people who profited off Frieza's empire," Vegeta theorised.

RECOOME: You see, Vegeta, you sit here and brag about how the Saiyans are the mightiest warriors in all the universe; how they're the most ruthless. Well, look at where they are now: DEAD! You talk about your legends, and your warrior race, and your pride, but that doesn't mean a damn thing to this man! Because the name's Recoome, and it rhymes with doom, and you're gonna be hurting... all... too... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!