The Heartless Hero

Tenjo took off from Capsule Corp, taking the fight to the sky, the 2 Saiyans in hot pursuit. He let them attack him first. Vegeta tried to boot him in the chest, but he simply dodged it. Goku tried to get him in the back, but he just dodged again. "Could you at least try to take me seriously?" He said mockingly.

Vegeta scoffed. "Cocky bastard." "There's a staunch difference between cockiness and confidence in one's abilities, not that I'd expect you of all people to know the difference." Tenjo rebuked. "Case in point..." Tenjo disappeared and reappeared in front of Vegeta, his hand glowing black. Vegeta instinctively leaned back to dodge the ki blast, but Tenjo just tilted his palm to aim at Vegeta's new position and blasted, hitting the prince point blank and sending him flying.

Tenjo turned to Goku. "For me's sake, just go blue already." He said, exasperated at Goku's untransformed state. Goku frowned, doing as the patroller asked. Tenjo smiled. "This timeline may be highly corrupted, but it's in those types that the strongest variants reside. Let's see just how strong you are with that form."

Goku fired off a Kamehameha sphere which Tenjo phased through and teleported above Goku, who had tried to use the distraction from the sphere to punch Tenjo, and delivered an axe kick that sent the Son patriarch rocketing down to Capsule Corp. "So no improvement at all to reflexes or speed, eh? It's like getting God ki turned them into simple fucking rookies." He groaned before teleporting back down to the building. He saw the 2 bleeding in their respective craters before sighing.

"So you're even lacking battle smarts? Jesus, how have you managed to survive this long?!" Tenjo questioned, hysterical at the fact that he wasn't even getting a good fight out of this. "Okay enough. Full Power NOW, else I'm blowing up 50 planets, and Namek may be among them, I don't know. I'll just teleport somewhere and start blasting." Tenjo declared his ultimatum. The 2 stood up and did as the Patroller ordered. "Kaioken!" Goku roared, his blue aura becoming tinged with red.

"WRONG! The both of you! Dear God, the Whis in this timeline has taught you nothing!" Tenjo yelled. "What?" Vegeta asked confused. "When you're using God ki, you're supposed to rein all the ki into your body. It makes you SO much stronger. Seriously, If the simple god form is your base form infused with god ki, then Super Saiyan blue forms should be 50x times stronger than them and they aren't! Have you seriously never asked yourself why that is?!"

Vegeta and Goku looked at each other before following Tenjo's instructions. Vegeta's hair went from light blue to dark blue, entering the state of royal blue once more, his power skyrocketing. Goku did the same, his body giving off a smoke-like aura of red and blue, his power increasing dramatically as well. "Why?" Goku asked. Tenjo raised an eyebrow. "Why what?" He answered. "Why am I get helping you get stronger?" Tenjo stroked his chin.

"Actually on second thought, it doesn't make sense, does it? Why would I help the enemy get stronger?" He asked himself, very pointedly glaring at Caulfila. "That's actually really stupid." He finished before suddenly raising his hand and blasting the 2 of them, making them charge at him again, except this time they were much faster. Tenjo flared his aura, continuing to dodge any attack they sent his way. Then they suddenly stopped. Tenjo tilted his head. It looked like the 2 were making a plan.

Vegeta splayed his glowing hands in front of him before using Lucora Gun. Tenjo shook his head while dodging every blast. "Really, Prince? You're gonna use that basic formula of "Shoot enough times and you'll hit the target eventually"?" He asked before he sensed Goku. He turned and saw him firing a massive Kamehameha straight at Tenjo. Tenjo didn't falter though. He simply flew straight through the blast, grabbed Goku by the gi and threw him straight at Vegeta. The 2 were haggard, bleeding and spent. They powered up and prepared their respective strongest attacks.