The Set Up

(scene opens up with Gohan trying to wake up Piccolo, who is unconscious from Nappa's attack last episode)

GOHAN: Mr. Piccolo, wake up! You have to stop him!

"I can't." Piccolo bitterly responded.

PICCOLO: (incoherent mumbling)

KRILLIN: Don't worry, Gohan! Goku's never let us down! I'm sure he'll be here any second!

"Yeah, about that..." Tenjo trailed off.

GOKU: I'm not gonna make it! I'm not gonna make it! Crap! Crap! Crap! Cra-

"Yeeaahh, sorry. I ran as fast as I could but I was still too late to save you guys." Goku apologised. "You do realise you can fly after running the length of snake way, right Goku?" King kai said. Silence.

Gohan facepalmed. "And you didn't tell him this. Fantastic." "I was busy training him!" King kai defended.

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

(scene shifts to Gohan still trying to wake up an unconscious Piccolo)

GOHAN: Mr. Piccolo, get up! Please, get up! Seriously, he's gonna kill us!

NAPPA: Well, the green guy's out. Too bad. Guess I'll have to find someone else to play with!

"Don't you dare..." Gine thought.

KRILLIN: (thinking) Please not me! Please not me! Please not me! Please not me! PLEASE NOT ME!!!

NAPPA: Eenie-meenie-minie-(to Gohan) you.

"Grrrrrr!" Gine gritted her teeth in pure fury.

GOHAN: Wh-What?! (Nappa kicks Gohan) AUGH!

(Gohan gets sent flying into a boulder and lands on the ground)

KRILLIN: (off-screen) WHOOO! Not me! (notices Gohan does not get up) Gohan? (Nappa looks towards Krillin) Uh-oh! Thought that would have lasted longer!

NAPPA: Midget's next! (charges after Krillin) RHAAAA!!!

KRILLIN: (desperately) Wait! My turn! My turn! My turn!

NAPPA: Oh! (suddenly stops dead in his tracks)

"No! No! That... No! That can't have worked!" Vegeta yelled.

VEGETA: What-- Nappa, what are you doing?

NAPPA: It's his turn, Vegeta. I have to wait for him.

VEGETA: (stammers in complete confusion while his nose starts to bleed)

"How are you..."  Bulma asked, extremely confused.

NAPPA: You okay, Vegeta?

VEGETA: Yes just...just an aneurysm out of sheer stupidity...

NAPPA: Wow, didn't think you were that stupid, Vegeta.

Beerus started slamming his head into the wall while Vegeta attacked the screen, shattering it into a thousand pieces. He kept punching it, venting. He got up, panting. They all watched as the screen repaired itself, reforming with flashes of black energy. He sat back down, so tired of this shit. Bulma held her husband as emotional support and to console the other z fighters.

(Vegeta screams in frustration)

VEGETA: (struggling to restrain his temper) Nine minutes, eighteen seconds... Nine minutes, eighteen seconds...