Everyone followed closely behind, and while they shopped, Virgil's eyes kept on glancing back to the bathrooms, though never lingering for more than a few seconds. He would be so embarrassed if anybody figured it out..

He eventually wondered away from the group, sneaking off to the bathrooms, and just as he was about to get there, he heard his name being called, "Virgil! Whatcha doing my ray of sunshine?"

Great. People were looking at them now. There was attention on him, he couldn't just say he was going to the bathroom-so he bent down where he was and pretended that he was looking at a shelf.

"Oh, I was just-just looking at some things over here" Virgil called back to Roman, taking a moment to see what was actually in the shelf. Thongs and panties.

"Damn, got something you need to tell me Virgil?" Roman asked with a smirk, "I mean, I knew you were into crossdressing, but-"

Virgil quickly shushed him, "Roman! There is a child right there!"

"Who, Patton-OW!"he yelped.

"Ugh, you ass.." Virgil groaned.

"Is it a juicy ass at least?" Roman questioned.

"Nope. Bone dry" Virgil smirked.

"Prick" Roman muttered.

Virgil stood up again and discreetly crossed his ankles as a wave of desperation hit his bladder. Ripples of pain were signaling throughout the lower half of his body, but he just grimaced and kept walking behind Roman.

They met up with the rest of their friends, who said they were going to try some things on-but Roman was jealous of course, so he went with them too, grabbing a random flashy outfit, "Virgil, stay right there-and guard the cart with your life" Patton joked, skipping away.

Virgil sighed. At least he could squirm now. He really needed to. He shifted from foot to foot, rocking his hips from side to side, and squeezing his thighs together slightly. He was still being subtle about it though, because there were still other people around.

At least he thought he was being discreet, but clearly he wasn't, as a woman with a name tag and a slight smile walked over. Virgil recognized her, she was one of his friends, Valarie, and said, "Sir, you know we have restrooms, right?"

Virgil honestly couldn't even think straight(when can he ever?), so he said the first thing that came to mind, "ma'am, you know I have an anxiety disorder so I fidget a lot, right?" He was pretty happy that he knew this woman, because it came out very sarcastic.

"Yes, I know Virgil" she chuckled.

"No, please, call me sir again, I like it when you're professional" Virgil smirked.

"Are you flirting with me?" She asked with a smirk that mirrored Virgil's.

"No, i'm gay" he chuckled, though it was a mistake, because he really had to go.

It was at that moment all of his friends came back with new outfits on, "Valarie!" Patton exclaimed, running over and hugging the woman.

"How was Virgil?" Janus joked, "a good boy?"

"He was a little cranky, but I handled him. He has a big attitude" She joked.

--------------------

They exited the small store, bags in hand, and set off to get some more things at some more stores. They walked around for a while, before going into a huge Walmart.

"Why are we at Walmart? Are we actually grocery shopping?" Logan asked.

"No!! Yogurt!" Patton smiled, bouncing around.