Party (the author still sucks at titles)

Start from the beginning

During all of the panic and excitement, Virgil didn't notice when he was being pulled out of the room by Janus and Logan, Remus trailing closely behind because Logan needed to patch him up.

Yep, no surprise there, Remus was one of the dumb asses who started the fights, and for no reason, at that. He got a couple of scratches, and a bloody nose, nothing too serious.

Janus decided to drag Virgil out because he noticed how overwhelmed he was. So once they all got into the bathroom, which was quite large, much to Virgil's pleasure, (he didn't like small spaces) they all sat down by the sink and engaged in some conversation while Logan got Remus cleaned up.

"Remus, why do I even bother with you, everything you do turns into a disaster" Logan sighed, putting some rubbing alcohol onto a cotton swab to disinfect a large cut, "you need to be more careful."

"Because you loveee mee!" Remus screeched, still drunk.

"A mistake on my part, I will admit. And I don't make mistakes often" Logan responded seriously, which made Remus burst into tears..very drunk tears..

"Oh, I was only messing with you!" Logan teased, smirking.

"You're such a cute couple" Janus smirked, "come on Virgil, let's give them some privacy" he snickered, dragging Virgil to the other side of the bathroom while Logan blushed.

--------------------

Virgil sat awkwardly with Janus, looking at the floor where he sat. The need to pee was resurfacing, and very noticeably, at that. It wasn't something he could just shove to the side anymore. It was getting dire.

But he couldn't being himself to just walk into one of the stalls or by one of the urinals and go. It felt too embarrassing..Janus was right there, and he didn't want to admit his need.

He knew it was stupid, and that he was just over thinking. Janus wouldn't think twice about doing that exact same thing.

"So, what's up with you Virgil?" Janus asked after a while of watching Virgil vigorously tap his foot and bounce around. He chalked it up to nerves at first, but Virgil was really going at it.

Squirming and shifting, lip biting and foot tapping, the whole thing. It was almost like he had to- ...Did he have to pee?

"Nothing.." Virgil whispered, sounding strained, like it took effort to speak.

Janus looked a little closer, and noticed how he was constantly glancing back and forth between the urinals and stalls, how he quickly looked away only to glance right back.

Eventually, Virgil slipped a hand between his thighs, and blushed.

"Wait, do you have to pee?" Janus asked quietly, bending down to where Virgil was on the floor. He quieted his voice as to not draw any attention and embarrass him.

Virgil's cheeks reddened further, and he quickly looked around to make sure nobody heard, and nodded. Saying he had to pee was a complete understatement. He had to pee like, yesterday.

"Why don't you just..go?" Janus asked, like it was the simplest thing in the world.

"You know how I overthink!" Virgil said, voice higher and more squeaky, panic raising his voice level.

"I know, I know! Don't work yourself up, here" Janus said, reaching his hand out to help Virgil up.

"Stall or urinal?" He asked.

Virgil looked at him blankly, "is that even a question?" Virgil asked, crossing his legs together.

"You're right, I know you better than that, stall it is" he chuckled, leading Virgil to the stall, and Virgil quickly shut the door and locked it, turning around to unzip, making quick work of his fly.

He tried his absolute hardest to make his stream slow, steady, and un noticeable. Just as he was beginning to feel relieved, Remus screamed to the top of his lungs, "we're finished!" Which made Virgil extremely nervous, his stream cutting off immediately.

Janus noticed a sudden halt in liquid hitting liquid, so asked if anything was wrong.

"Remus made me lock up with his damn loud voice" Virgil muttered, squirming, "ohhhhh, it hurts.."

"I'll handle it" Janus whispered.

After a little bit, he heard Janus' voice again, "I got them to leave, it's okay. Nobody's in here except us" he assured.

And that was all Virgil's bladder needed to hear before it released its thick, heavy stream, and he was pissing

violently into the porcelain bowl, moaning in relief, mumbling inaudibly about how good it felt.

Janus didn't say anything, simply letting him finish from where he stood by the sinks. He heard a toilet flush and a stakl open, revealing a very relieved Virgil, "Thank you so much" he sighed.

Janus chuckled, "get over here and wash your hands. Now move outta the way, I gotta go too."

"Why didn't you go earlier?" Virgil asked.

"One, I didn't notice I had to go until I realized your potty dance, and two, I didn't wanna make you nervous with the noise after you did start going." He explained.

Virgil blushed, turning the faucet in, and washing his hands, Janus going to a stall and releasing all the drinks he had that night.

A/n: Might not be my best worm, but it's late and i'm tired and sick, so take it or leave it 🤣

Words: 1530