[ G L I T C H 45 ]

Start from the beginning

I'm.. finally not late for once.

Oh wait, this is the part where things gets spiky.

I saw Eri land on Lemillion, and I immediately pushed down and jump, remembering how they went through this just fine.

I snapped my head towards Chisaki and my eyebrows twitched, this quirk of his is so.. annoying.

As he planted his hands on to the ground to create more dissemblance, I too planted my palm to the surface and when he pushed the surface to break, I pushed it back to him, creating a backlash on him as it created a distructive wave.

"WHAT?!" He shouted.

Lemillion snap his head to mine, meeting my gaze. I gave him a firm nod as I turned again towards overhaul when finally Lemillion gave him the blow on his face.

I turned my head to the side as I heard a loud running movement when I and Lemillion heard someone holding a gun.

The quirk cancelling gun.

It all is going according to plan.

He shot the bullet, Lemillion flew to Eri, I lifted my hands up in the air, pushed Lemillion and Eri out of the way, and moved the bullet's direction with light speed to you know who? Yeah.

Chisaki.

But oh is it a story if there's no dramatic incident.

It won't be that easy to kill him. If it was, he'd be LONG dead.

I mean it could be that easy if only the author just have the guts to make it easy but NoOO she just LOVES to make me suffer.

No need for the fourth wall police, I'll gladly turn myself in.

Chisaki noticed the bullet and dodged it, dashing to another direction as he touch the ground, causing it to move and disorient once more.

"SHIT-" I flew myself up, and at the same time reach a hand out as I used my powers to both Eri and Lemillion so that they don't get well you know.

Impaled.

The ground kept moving, therefore I kept moving, and honestly it felt like I'm pole dancing without the pole.

That doesn't make sense.

"WAVETTE YOU GO AND KEEP ERI SAFE!"

I frowned immediately, but as soon as I turned my head he was gone from Eri's side, and of course- is fighting with Chisaki like a mad-man.

"Oh come on."

I didn't even get to just guard Eri in piece, unlike in the movie, some of the people are still alive, like fucking moving alive so I had to fight them off as well, all at the same time as trying to keep this kid out of any pokes.

I just want this to be over like right now.

I carried Eri up in my arms as I jumped in the air, leaping up as I lifted the rocks and remains of the floor in one go, transferring just the right amount of energy before slamming it back down, making it rain rocks and debris on whoever was asking for a death sentence.

I flinched when Eri squirmed in my arms, wincing in pain. I stayed still for a few seconds, scared if any of my movements would hurt her.

I lowered myself down as I took a peek at the still ongoing fight between Chisaki and Lemillion. Honestly, even with his quirk Lemillion is not doing so perfect.

I sighed, leaning my head down to give the kid a whisper. "Close your eyes and ears for me would you?"

She stared at me with her doe eyes.