Chapter 15

🔞
His vision was obscured but his eyes were open. It made no sense. A light shock surged through his body and he immediately sat up and took a look around. When he felt it again, his body began to shake uncontrollably until he fell off the one seat sofa and screamed in pain.

"Ry?...Ry! What's wrong??" The woman asked with great concern and tried to hold him down to stop him from shaking. It helped a bit and when he managed to stand up, he staggered towards his desk.

"Ry what's happening?" She asked fearfully when he wouldn't speak and held his heart with one hand.

He grabbed the small pouch and handed it to her and she swiftly grabbed it and sniffed it before grabbing her gear and running out. As the pain began to subside, he breathed out heavily and took out the lilac hair to see what was going on.

Wooyoung ran as fast as he could. He wasn't sure why but just felt like he had to. Like he needed to help someone. And sure enough he was right.

"What are you doing here? It's 2 in the morning!" Jongho raised a brow at the omega.

"I- I don't -San!" He jumbled his words a bit and Jongho's expression soured.

"He should be asleep now. He was shaken up pretty bad from a vision," Jongho said somberly.

Wooyoung ran past him and bursted into the beta's room, a tear faced San raising his head at the sound.

"Babe..? What's wr-"

San ran to him and pulled him into his embrace ready to pour his heart out but he didn't get the chance to when his eyes flashed green. He fisted the back of the omega's clothes in anger and bared his teeth, a single tear sliding down his face from his emerald eyes.

"S-Ssa- ah! That hurts!" The omega winced and San quickly let go, his attention elsewhere. He looked all around the dark room as if searching for something, his anger and anxiousness mixing together in a terrible brew. His senses were all over the place and he growled and howled in pain and frustration.

Wooyoung was wildly concerned and slowly moved closer to hold his hand. When he did, San's eyes brightened and he stared straight through the omega.

It was odd. He could see it. What he was looking for was looking right back at him and he could feel it. The heavy gaze watching them.

"Leave!" He seethed with a deathly glare.

Wooyoung was scared in place, unsure of what to do. It didn't feel like the beta was talking to him. And he was grabbing his hand so tight he didn't think he could leave if he tried.

"I said leave!" San yelled and his head shot up as he saw flashes of blood, fighting, death and people over and over again.

Wooyoung stared worriedly at him, his eyes glowing darker and when he couldn't take it, he pulled him into his hold. San barely resisted, his head dropping down onto the younger's shoulder, a line of blood dripping down his nose as he passed out.

Yeosang groaned when his door bursted open, the loud squeal of a young child breaking his ear drums. Quick footsteps paced closer until there was tapping on the bed followed by squeals of excitement.

"Mommy! Mommy!! Picture time," she yelled loudly. It took a few tries but she managed to climb the bed and began pulling at the omega's nightgown and hair, urging him to get up.

He glanced at the time and groaned seeing that it was only 7 in the morning. Why was she up so early?

"Mommyyy," the girl whined and began jumping on her mothers back. Yeosang felt weird for a second. Usually, he'd feel very tired and groggy around this time, especially after being awoken so early.