Chapter 3

Jasmine returned to the ship and was startled to find everyone fighting. She quickly pulled out her revolver and shot every unfamiliar face.

"What's going on?" She asked frantically.
"Young and Dk are in trouble. You have to get them out," Layla informed her.
"Shit!"

She vanished once more and found herself in the middle of a dark hallway. There was a loud blaring sound and when she turned around, she saw two people running towards her.

"Jaz!" Seokmin called.
"This way."

They turned a corner and she was quick to follow them, panting as her steps slowed down. Seokmin began to slow down as well, his breath catching up to him.

"Shit..beta..blockers," she huffed.

Wooyoung was fine and continued running until he reached the room Seokmin had described. There was a loud scream and he quickly busted the door opened.

Inside was a rather large and buff man stabbing a prisoner in the stomach. Another tall prisoner was tied in chains against the wall on the opposite side, screaming and crying as if it was him that was being stabbed.

The large man turned around and sneered at the omega before standing up and quite literally doubling in size.
Wooyoung had always been confident in his skills no matter who he fought. But for the first time in his life, he questioned it as the man walked towards him.

"What's a pretty omega like you doing here?" The man voiced, his tone coarse and heavy. Blood dripped from the small table knife in his hands as he neared the omega with a sinister smile.

The prisoner who had been stabbed choked up blood and the bright orange haired, tied against the wall began to vigorously shake and scream.

"HYUNG!!" He cried.

The man laughed.

"You still have so much energy! I like that about you," he smiled wickedly.

"If I get out of here, not even your dead spirits will be able to save you," he gritted angrily.

Wooyoung figured the threat was more than enough and that he would definitely be a better match to fight him so he ran as fast as he could towards him. The large man caught him before he could get far and snickered.

"I thought you were here for me omega," he spoke crudely.

"You wish!"

Wooyoung reached into his pocket and threw a round ball at the prisoner. It immediately attached to his chains and began drilling through it until it broke.

"What did yo- NO!" He roared and threw Wooyoung to the ground.

The bright haired prisoner laughed evilly before yanking himself off the wall. He grabbed the man's head as he ran to him, his eyes burning a bright orange. There was an echo of bones cracking and in seconds, the man's head exploded. His lifeless body hit the ground as the bright haired smirked evilly.

"Fuckin hell! No wonder they had you chained up like that," the woman exclaimed.

He immediately ran to the man on the floor and scanned him.