Chapter 27: First day

Start from the beginning

Ria was asked to head towards kitchen as it will be going to be her pehli rasoi.

"Beta, prepare some sweet dish for today. It's your pehli rasoi!" Her mother in law informed.

Ria started gathering ingredients for the sweet dish.

"Bhabhi, what are you preparing?" One of Rishi's cousins came to meet her.

"I have not decided yet. Anything you suggest?" She asked.

"Well, we are not picky about sweet dish... but I know, what Rishi Bhai like the most" He paused in between.

"What?" She asked curiously.

"It's Kheer, Bhabhi! Make a good kheer and won everybody's heart!" He replied and soon left with smile.

"Okay, Kheer is not a big deal! Today, I will show how nicely I cook!" She said with zeal and began preparation of Kheer.

Finally after a long while, she finally prepared the kheer and it come out to look amazing.

While everybody were sitting on the dinning room, Ria came with two servants with tray full of bowls of the Kheer

"Kheer, seems like Bhai has a lucky day..." Rishika taunted.

Everybody had kheer and appreciated Ria. Ria was expecting something from Rishi but he did not opened his mouth.

"Bhai, will you not praise Bhabhi was preparing such a tasty delight for us?" Rishika teased him. She knew he will not say so much infront of elders.

"Achi bani Hain...( Its fine...)" He said and after finishing his breakfast left with his father.

Ria was slightly disappointed with him. She prepared this especially for him and he just said in asking that it was fine.

There Rishi accompanied his father and went to his study.

"Papa, now that I'm married. I want to start investing for future goals!" He said while sitting to the chair next infront of fis table.

"Where should I invest then?" He asked.

"See, I would suggest you should buy some good land and store it was future purposes." He suggested.

"Or you can make FDs in the bank, but it doesn't bring much interest." He said and continued,

" Invest in long term SIPs, they will help you get more than sufficient returns then you want..." He said while looking at some of his files.

"These are few contacts you can go through them, this will help you to invest in right project."

"Alright, thanks Papa!" Rishi took the paper and soon left.

"Seems like Mrs. Agrawal is shifting to her own room." He came and saw servants were bringing Ria's things but nowhere she was found.

"Where is Ria, Koyal?" Rishi asked one of servant bringing her luggages.