Chapter 27: First day

Start from the beginning

"....because I asked him to not come," Arjun said while turning his car to the main road.

Niharika was a hell of surprised by Arjun's words. For dropping her himself, he did this all. She was looking at him with affectionate eyes. She was thinking that she will be missing him very much once she reach Indore.

"If you keep looking at me with such an intensity, then how surely I will forget to drive and lose my control!" He teased her sweetly.

"Who was looking at you, I was just enjoying the scenery of the early morning," Niharika replied with mockery.

Although it took an hour to reach the airport but with his company, she did not know when did she arrive at the airport. He parked the car and they went to the waiting area, together.

As soon as they settled down, Niharika's phone started buzzing on her own. She took and saw the video call of Ria.

"Ria, look at you, oh my god, you look so changed and gorgeous, hnn.." Niharika could not stop her emotions.

"Is Bhai there with you?" Ria asked with curosity.

"Yes, he is..." Arjun snaked his arm around her shoulders and got visible to Ria.

"Bhai, it's so nice to see both of you together..." Ria sounded a little emotional.

"By the way, where is Rishi, is he still on the bed?" Niharika asked curiously.

"He is..." Before Ria could complete, she felt someone hugging her from the back and his head resting on her shoulders.

"Of course, one must take good rest when tired, isn't it Ria?" While asking, his hot breaths touch her ears, sending shivers that she never felt before.

"Someone is showing off! It seems the progress has turned overnight!" Niharika soon commented as she saw them being lovey-dovey. Though Ria was a little nervous at first but she also kept the act, as she had no way around it.

"Arjun is also there... that's nice, when is the arrival time?" He asked.

"It's at 7 actually..." He replied.

"That's great... Ria, you can talk with her more, once she reaches Indore, now let them spend some time together." Rishi said again going close to her ears as he could feel her reaction more towards it.

"Have a safe journey, Bye, Bye Bhai, Bye..." She soon ended the call.

"Why did you pretend that much?" Ria asked.

"What did I pretend? Weren't we tired, yesterday?" Rishi replied with wits.

"Did you mistaken it for some other way?" He asked playfully.

"No ways... It was not me, it was Niharika who was saying...." She replied with sternness.

"You always made me sound wrong. Aren't you getting late for puja?" Rishi replied with a playful smirk.

"Oh yes... Shit... Rishika!" Ria left him in the backyard and ran away.

Ria was keenly following all the instructions of her mother-in-law. Soon, Rishi cam with his father. Rishi in his creme Kurta was looking different simply . Ria could not dare to look upwards.

They made the new couple to do the aarti for the puja. As soon as Ria passed the thaali for Rishi to carry, he fingers brushed her out of sudden. Ria immediately took her hands away.

Later, the duo did the whole Aarti together. Rishi could see how innocently, she was into the aarti, while he was into her!

After the aarti, Ria distributed the prashad to everyone. Mostly many relatives returned till last night and very few were suppose to leave today.